Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine all these men who went to war with their wives waiting in back home

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
whatever time it was, let it be WW2, or medieval age, all these men who went to war somewhere far either forced by country or hoping to earn money/glory/out of love towards country, they all had place to came back to, and that place was their home and wives.

we all know that women cant love, so yeah, they risked their lives clinging on that dream of coming back to their loved ones, even if they had bullets or arrows in chest, even if their hands were missing, even if they were being tortured for weeks till death (with their nails being pulled out and so on) they wished they will be able to come back to that one loving wife

but they didnt know the wife was with them only because it seemed like a good value for money (here, value for vagina). they thought they are in love, yet said wife would switch to a guy whos just a bit higher, just a bit richer or more handsome - even if its just a small bit - without any second thoughts.

the reason why some of them didnt is so they arent called whores (though many of them probably instantly switched bfs just after the previous one went to war).

this is very sadening.because it makes all that honor, heroism, pride and romance, and even effort and sacrifice, seem very ironic and worthless.

i was always wondering if these who go to war out of their own decision are naive, stupid, or if they are loving their own country this much. how can one sacrifice himself for his own country? I would never do that, if anything, id rather want it to be attacked because i actively hate human kind. but many soldiers went there by choice, and never came back. For I rejected everyone. I find it very weird. Sure going to war and hoping to go back to wife all alive is probably great idea for a book but in reality theres zero profit yet huge risk of death

jfl if you are soldier in 21st cenutry
you are literally a professional cuck

professional cuck
source.gif

mirin my updated signature? @Saudade

I'd never become a soldier ngl unless it was for a good cause like Antartica fighting cucks

if everyone thinks this way then there will be no wars cause no soldier will want to risk his life for his pathetic country :lul::lul:

They usually get cucked while they are deployed

Why do you think there was no love back then? Hypergamy wasn't as crazy back then

We should have teamed up with Hitler and put all the foids in concentration camps.

Why do you think there was no love back then? Hypergamy wasn't as crazy back then
because bodies and brains are the same as in they were in last wars, they didnt change enough to think women were magically capable of love in 1940 but they lost that ability in 2008

I would rather die in a middle eastern shithole of a country than to come back and realize I've been cucked all along

because bodies and brains are the same as in they were in last wars, they didnt change enough to think women were magically capable of love in 1940 but they lost that ability in 2008
The brains didn't change, but hypergamy is DYNAMIC. Love is real for men they find attractive.
If you were stuck with a woman on an island for 10 years, are you gonna tell me your SMV wouldn't drastically increase? Due to hypergamy a males SMV is very relative to the other males around him, thats what hypergamy is.

Why do you think inceldom % in men is not static? Because of hypergamy. When a trait suddenly is useless, like being able to kill a tiger for example, other traits become more important, like looks.

Love is 100% real and as proven of women going to their death to please Chad, literally.

The brains didn't change, but hypergamy is DYNAMIC. Love is real for men they find attractive.
If you were stuck with a woman on an island for 10 years, are you gonna tell me your SMV wouldn't drastically increase? Due to hypergamy a males SMV is very relative to the other males around him, thats what hypergamy is.

Why do you think inceldom % in men is not static? Because of hypergamy. When a trait suddenly is useless, like being able to kill a tiger for example, other traits become more important, like looks.

Love is 100% real and as proven of women going to their death to please Chad, literally.
muh hypergamy ! no, women cant love, because they can abandon chadlite for chad easily. they can make the change without second thought even if the new option is only a little bit better. thats obviously not love

muh hypergamy ! no, women cant love, because they can abandon chadlite for chad easily. they can make the change without second thought even if the new option is only a little bit better. thats obviously not love
Meh, shouldn't waste my time writing well thought out responses to somone that ignores it all and responds with one word memes and statements without argument behind them, jfl :lul:

Meh, shouldn't waste my time writing well thought out responses to somone that ignores it all and responds with one word memes and statements without argument behind them, jfl :lul:
jfl keep believing there was love before because hypergamy wasnt as huge

My great grandfathers 3 brothers died in WW1 in the same year, conscription wasn't a thing in Ireland but I think they had joined the British army reserves during peace time and then the war broke out and they had to go fight in Turkey, Greece and France. They had been to more places than me though. A few years after the end of WW1 the Irish were at war with the British army, so the families of the dead Irish WW1 soldiers became the British solders enemy.

Then in WW2 the US army were based in the area and they took many of the local women back to USA, there is a saying some old people say "one yank and she's away"

Last edited:
cucked by a man (or multiple men) fucking your wife, cucked by your own government, cucked by the jews, and cucked by the citizens of the country you protected, who treat you like trash once you get back home

Stay gone a year and have a new baby to come home to

Wives will always cheat.
I hate women
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Templars, Teutonic Knights and Hospitallers didn't have anyone because they were based celibate volcels.

So cucked.Why must the world we live in be so unjust.