Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine all the rape tonight

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

I will go to israel today to ascend with captured idf foid soldier

some israeli foids seem white

IDF doesn't rape not because of its moral superiority but because the palestians are that ugly

A lot of jew foids are gonna have the best sex of their lives tonight :feelsohh:

Imagine being a palestiniancel invading Israel and raping some big-titted jewish whore :ahegao:

Palestiniancels should act like Soviets + Nazis on the Eastern front jfl

Rape every foid in sight

They secretly like getting raped

IDF doesn't rape not because of its moral superiority but because the palestians are that ugly
Hey Faggot can you shut the fuck up for once?

Nobody wants to hear your shit opinion you Chinese chink :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Chinese are the Jews of asian kek.

When I ruled my country, first thing I will do is I will genocide your entire race

Just like what you Faggot did to people in ughur.

I mean look at this Chinese, they act like they superior in morality but they have no principle, that's why you chink can survive anywhere. You are like the Jews only uglier... And to support a chink Chinese or a Jews, that's a high treason to inceldia

Zionist women are usually immensely smug and arrogant.

NOT TONIGHT