Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine a world with only whites

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
highly-realistic-digital-realism-white-futuristic-city-generative-ai_786688-2215.jpg

360_F_561053363_6KX2evSjVC1743i1bKuIFiorsySQAEzK.jpg

ab5akk5xucfcmg3slcs5.jpg

Utopia.jpg

blue-origins-jeff-bezos-earth-oneill-cylinder-colonies-utopia.jpg

space-settlement.jpg

5808abcaeecdb74153daec3da0a9d2cb.jpg

1000_F_311337622_VuQlCCTH6eV3e6bIJJF7l1YV1QPQXWHs.jpg

Last edited:
You would still be incel

Least transparent Big White Cock enjoyer.

I don't know about this, but the space craft you sent looks cool. I wanna go to space so badly

if the world was only whites, then they would genetically engineer shit colored peopled that they could feel bad for and give them all of their belongings.

if the world was only whites, then they would genetically engineer shit colored peopled that they could feel bad for and give them all of their belongings.
:feelshaha:

What about ching chongs?

based hyperboreamaxxing

No hyperborea for your face

Aren't you slavic? You guys are honorary ethnics tbh.

No one would take showers. Look at medieval Europe

Aaaand ur still a sexless sub5 :lul:

But muh Japanese waifus :feelsree:

fuck out of here

Plenty of majority white countries to live in.

One could only hope but those countries need to be nationlist, and have laws that are simmilar to the middle ages laws.

W0men have no rights and priviliges besides basic human rights, man are incharge, degenracy is punished, w0men are going in cover no boobs and ass outside the house(Only one allowed to see this is the husband).

You joined 6 days ago and have 39 posts your opinion doesn't matter :feelsjuice: also your name seems to be making fun of us :feelswhat:
my opinion doesn’t matter but you still took the time to respond. nigga, it’s a username and also a saying in NY. relax… it’s never that deep… esp with a username like yours

There would still be much looks-based discrimination between the Chads, normies, and incels.