Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine a Giga Stacie rapes you by giving you a forced blowjob

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Would you fight it?

Fat foids, stay out!

it's on us white house GIF

Only yes means yes!:feelsohgod: I would get traumatized!!

No thats rape. Plus id feel insecure of my dick. Id file a police report.

Rape is rape, the moment she forces herself on you and you're not attracted to you it's rape.

If you actually want it it's not rape. I would actually have to visualise an African or Dravidian toilet for me to not want this and I really, really wouldn't want that.

But if she's non-African, non-Dravidian then he'll yeah. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

No thats rape. Plus id feel insecure of my dick. Id file a police report.

Yes, remember that if it's unwanted from your side that she could bite it off as a power play, the entire ordeal would make me uncomfortable.

I'd beat the whore

Yes, remember that if it's unwanted from your side that she could bite it off as a power play, the entire ordeal would make me uncomfortable.
But if it was a Giga Stacie, it’s not rape, since you would be sexually attracted to her

I would take a vid for evidence and report it to the police

Rape is rape, the moment she forces herself on you and you're not attracted to you it's rape.

If you actually want it it's not rape. I would actually have to visualise an African or Dravidian toilet for me to not want this and I really, really wouldn't want that.

But if she's non-African, non-Dravidian then he'll yeah. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Every male probably says this. Just imagine what females actually think about when it comes to rape. "Rape is disgusting... Unless he is attractive."

I’d accept immediately