Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine a foid literally MADE for you

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
In the future, when genetic and genome editing can be used on a realistic scale, any organism imaginable could be created. Now imagine a supercomputer AI that is able to not only use these tools to create any organism, but can also sequence your entire genome. Knowing your DNA, and therefore what kind of foid is ideal for you, the AI will engineer a perfect foid that loves only you. She will be born in an artificial womb and designed to quickly grow to your desired age; truly divine. And you? You will have your genome changed to whatever you want. Want a chizzled jaw? Done. Need a foot in height? Of course. Immortality? Didn't need to ask. You could even transcend your humanity, but that is beyond this post.

Basically, she would be the same as an AI robot/cyborg programmed to love you but in fleshy human form. To me, that is infinitely better and I envy the future bastards who will live in this reality. However, at this point in science we will probably be hooked into an immortal VR world controlled by an AI god, so the real world wont matter much until the universe possibly ends.

The worst part is knowing this eventuality and being stuck in the present. If only we'd been born 100 years from now, brocels...

There was a foid for me My oneitis. I fumbled the bag with her now she’s dating a friend it’s over

There was a foid for me My oneitis. I fumbled the bag with her now she’s dating a friend
You misunderstand, this AI engineered foid would be your TRUE oneitis because shes based on all of your DNA. Everything you consciously want, such as boob size or height, would be included. But the unconcious desires we can't recognize would be included as well. She'd be the perfect foid for you and nobody else.
it’s over
It really is.

There was a foid for me My oneitis. I fumbled the bag with her now she’s dating a friend it’s over
Mogs me having a friend. Cucked though still having a muh oneitis/ crush jfl

You misunderstand, this AI engineered foid would be your TRUE oneitis because shes based on all of your DNA. Everything you consciously want, such as boob size or height, would be included. But the unconcious desires we can't recognize would be included as well. She'd be the perfect foid for you and nobody else.

It really is.
That’s weird and creepy though. Plus it wouldn’t be a real girl. :fuk: But it would be a good fuckdoll

That’s weird and creepy though. Plus it wouldn’t be a real girl. :fuk: But it would be a good fuckdoll
Talk about weird and creepy nigga youre on an incel website. She would be a real girl, though. Maybe not a normal foid like you want, but definitely real.

even tho that's not going to happen even in a million year, i don't think toilets and librals will let men have sex slaves like those but i am pretty sure they will try to have genetically enhanced chads if possible.
still a good fantasy tbh

That statement is a juxtaposition and makes zero sense at all nigha

I fumbled the bag with her now she’s dating a friend it’s over
“fumbled the bag” implies you had a chance and something going with her but it didnt work out.
dating a mutual friend means you have a social circle
truest truecel on is

i think itd be best get rid of both sexuality and women

“fumbled the bag” implies you had a chance and something going with her but it didnt work out.
dating a mutual friend means you have a social circle
truest truecel on is
yea i already told the story of me & my oneitis but I fumbled it in 8th grade. after that it was a one sided attraction that never went anywhere.

I'm dead already.

You can change their cells dna but only genes that continue to be expressed will be affected, not your already established development
Then you manipulate gene expression. This discussion is kind of pointless since the science surrounding it is nonexistent. We obviously can't do it now, but if you want to believe it isn't possible then I understand. I simply cope by believing when I'm 100 years old they'll be able to make me an immortal giga-chad.

if we reach that stage chances are there'll already be a drug for the ultimate happiness.

foids are a sockcietal construct. i will not be enslaved any longer.

Even if such pipedream technology could exist in the future, there's no way politics wouldn't get in the way and cockblock you with the muh ethics argument. Hell, cloning is a thing already yet moralfagging keeps holding it back from it being used on humans, so unless we go through a worldwide shaking event it's pretty much impossible that such a thing could be released to the public.

Even if such pipedream technology could exist in the future, there's no way politics wouldn't get in the way and cockblock you with the muh ethics argument. Hell, cloning is a thing already yet moralfagging keeps holding it back from it being used on humans, so unless we go through a worldwide shaking event it's pretty much impossible that such a thing could be released to the public.

ideologies change over time, those old fagots that are in government creating these shitty moral values will soon die and the new generation will take over, and so on. It's too early to say it's impossible. But nothing prevents realistic androids from being released in the future.

I've been here for a long time. Perhaps it was best to observe.

img_7007-jpg.54605

Idk if this will ever be possible in the real world. Maybe simulation theory is correct and for this reason

even if you got your perfect labgrown woman who loves you unquestioningly, you'll know deep down she only loves you because she was forced to, if you can even call that love. you may as well just buy a realdoll because its the same in the end.

even if you got your perfect labgrown woman who loves you unquestioningly, you'll know deep down she only loves you because she was forced to, if you can even call that love. you may as well just buy a realdoll because its the same in the end.
She wouldn't be forced to do anything. She would genuinely love you.

All incels are fakecels since we once touched a vagina when we were born

There is one made for me. I'm 5'5", she's very popular on instagram and 4'10", 20 years old. She's Russian, has a 6.5/10 face, but I like her body and hair which increases her rating to an 8. If I were taller, I wouldn't take her. Hell, always in the morning when I wake up, I fantasise about her in my bed. Kissing, having sex, her making me food, going biking together... damn, it hurts this will never become reality

She wouldn't be forced to do anything. She would genuinely love you.
she loves you only because she is created to and you will know this, so you won't be satisfied. it's the same as having a goldigging whore for a wife.

she loves you only because she is created to and you will know this, so you won't be satisfied. it's the same as having a goldigging whore for a wife.
A normal woman would love you for the same reason; everyone's DNA dictates our desire for romantic love. If your personal satisfaction requires she has the potential to cheat or divorce you, then fine. But Chad doesn't worry about being cheated on and knows his woman will love him no matter what, just like I would.

A normal woman would love you for the same reason; everyone's DNA dictates our desire for romantic love. If your personal satisfaction requires she has the potential to cheat or divorce you, then fine. But Chad doesn't worry about being cheated on and knows his woman will love him no matter what, just like I would.
a normal woman wouldn't love an incel... that's the point. it's "cheating", and you don't get the real satisfaction of attaining real love. Chad wouldn't be as happy if he needed to make a fuckbot that can't not love him.

a normal woman wouldn't love an incel... that's the point. it's "cheating", and you don't get the real satisfaction of attaining real love. Chad wouldn't be as happy if he needed to make a fuckbot that can't not love him.
So what is your solution? Continue rotting as an incel? I'm saying that normal women are essentially fuckbots that can't not love Chad. We'd be no different from that.
foids are not capable of real love, they only "love" opportunistically
Very true

So what is your solution? Continue rotting as an incel? I'm saying that normal women are essentially fuckbots that can't not love Chad. We'd be no different from that.
There is no solution. It's over.