Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imaginationmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
I'm legit going insane tbh, I have nothing to do. These days I just lay in bed and imagine I am a rich Chad travelling the world. It sounds like a shit cope but if your imagination is strong enough it can at least occupy you.

An extension of this is dreammaxxing, sometimes dreams can feel extremely real and if you can somehow control them, it can be an excellent cope.
Living vicariously through others is also another option if you can get past initial jealousy.

It is sometimes good though I did that

An extension of this is dreammaxxing, sometimes dreams can feel extremely real and if you can somehow control them, it can be an excellent cope.
Living vicariously through others is also another option if you can get past initial jealousy.
I don't like the idea of making my dreams feel more real, I've had some really fucked up nightmares :shock:

Brutal poverty cope.

I imagine different things

I'm legit going insane tbh, I have nothing to do. These days I just lay in bed and imagine I am a rich Chad travelling the world. It sounds like a shit cope but if your imagination is strong enough it can at least occupy you.
I tried imaginationmaxxing, ended up creating a fantasy universe, and now I'm writing a book

Look. I started to write an autobiography in order to cope that my life hasn't been shitty in comparison of others even when it is.

The thing is that I finish it I'd like to write different scenarios where my life is different You know. What if I developed Chad features on 8th grade or shit like that. :feelsXmas:

I guess that shit is a form of imaginationmaxxing. :feelsXmas:

Same. I imagine myself in a rolls royce dawn driving around Moscow with my best friends. We pull up in front of the club, and rght as we light up our first cigar of the night, a group of Russian mistakes leaves the joint. I see them. They see me, and I motion with my head saying 'come hither'. They get it in. While blasting music we snort pure MDMA and joyride around the Russian countryside. The moon shines down us, bottles are popped, and mirth is in the air.

To the rhythm of some obscure psychtrance the slavic broads give us sloppy roadhead.

Last edited:
I tried imaginationmaxxing, ended up creating a fantasy universe, and now I'm writing a book

That's actually neat. Link us here when you publish/post it. JR Tolkein imaginationmaxxed for world building before writing the LoTR.

That's actually neat. Link us here when you publish/post it. JR Tolkein imaginationmaxxed for world building before writing the LoTR.
Will do! I still have a long way to go, so don't expect it anytime soon lol

I’ve lived whole lives in the fantasy universes in my head, only problem is that don’t translate well to book format

I’ve lived whole lives in the fantasy universes in my head, only problem is that don’t translate well to book format
Same here. Also making a good story is too much work.