Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imaginary Relationship Guide

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Over a year ago I had a dream in which I was with someone and become best friends, I was shocked at how much it felt like a real person despite it being all inside my head. It gave me the idea of imaginary relationships, to use your mind to have a physically non- existent companion.

Before you go further, you must understand that this won't work for everyone, it personally has been great at suppressing my loneliness and made me happier but everyone isn't the same. I'm telling what I did in the chance that maybe some brocel might at least find a new cope.

I'll explain some tips soon, but I'll lay out some pros and cons;

Pros:
-Personality and appearance can be anything you want
-Can be with you anywhere
-Will never betray you and hurt your feelings
-No resources required
-Offset loneliness and is quite a good decent cope
-Don't have to worry about what you say
-Being an introvert doesn't matter

Cons:
-Requires serious dedication
-Can't do anything physical (if you don't get a physical item at least)
-Illusion can be crushed if not delusionmaxxing enough
-Required to have a creative mind to have interesting conversations and scenarios

The first step would be to have a physical item, body pillows are a great one, if not, use a picture, image or anything that resembles your companion. By doing this you will at least won't completely rely on your mind to remember and interact with them.

Second step, create a unique personality, take inspiration from real life or media. If you're simply exchanging thoughts that are what you would usually talk about, it's hard to get immersed, if you struggle with this, perhaps make them the opposite of how you are, if you're hopeless, make them hopeful so they seem like a different person.

Third step is about time, the more you delusionmaxx, the more real and accustomed you'll become to it. Start off by making a simple conversation in your head the next time you're outside walking, maybe talk about the sky and share thoughts about it.

Bro I've been doing this since I was 12

Delusionmaxxing is legit

Fuck this scam world I'll make a better one in my head. Maybe it's just a pathetic way to be out of touch with reality to normies but they won't dictate to me what reality is they have no right.

Just induce a hallucination because of milimetres of bone :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Delusionmaxxing is legit
High IQ

Don't care if I get a load of shit for this. What's the point of "staying in touch of reality" if there's no point to living anymore? I'd rather be with an imaginary companion that noone at all.

Last edited:
It's the first step on the road to owning a doll: creating the illusion.

Welcome aboard.

Whatever helps you cope, I guess. I can't say it sounds appealing mind you

Nice, new avi
20200229 112125

this stuff works when you are young, as you get older it starts to wear off, you become tired, your imaginations become blurry, believe me i tried it. It is a good cope but it wont last long

That’s a very nice avi

Where my fellow tulpacels at?