Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imaginary girlfriendmaxxing

Why this soymaxxed cel can grow a beard and I can't?

I don't like italians, they are western gypsies

I honestly can't tell if he's mentally ill, or mocking the mentally ill by pretending to be.

I honestly can't tell if he's mentally ill, or mocking the mentally ill by pretending to be.

He is mentally Ill go look at his videos its over for him at least in the past he used to be more receptive to feedback now he is just full delusional like a bridge between bluepilled and blackpilled. He knows he is incel, he knows why women treat him the way they do but at the same shit he keeps saying stupid blueshit like a waitress being nice to him = she wants to be his wife, etc, etc...

Is that sam hyde?

He is mentally Ill go look at his videos its over for him at least in the past he used to be more receptive to feedback now he is just full delusional like a bridge between bluepilled and blackpilled. He knows he is incel, he knows why women treat him the way they do but at the same shit he keeps saying stupid blueshit like a waitress being nice to him = she wants to be his wife, etc, etc...
I don't want to watch more of videos, that one was bad enough to get through as it was. But this sounds reasonable, like he sees what's going on but is stuck incapable of letting go of the delusions. But I don't know. I got three different replies all saying different things. :fuk:

fucking christ, dude..

I dunno if you all would find me wierd or not, but I treat my pillow as my gf, I talk to it before sleeping as if it's my gf, I sleep while hugging it.

the rona is ovet, why haven't u seamaxxed?

I dunno if you all would find me wierd or not, but I treat my pillow as my gf, I talk to it before sleeping as if it's my gf, I sleep while hugging it.
i do too :cryfeels: i put my hand around my pillow and hold my own hand as if it was a girls

When are you getting your Italian imaginary waifu gf?

"Flower Flower, A Mesmerizing Memory Shower!"

"You're my opponent, Shannon..."

1 No

1 Yes

This has gotta be one of the most pathetic copes I've ever seen.