Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm worthless garbage tbh

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
Imagine being a 27yo virgin, and not only that, but throughout all my life, I've been consistently bullied by other people one way or another.

The loneliness is crushing because I don't even have a family either. Even my (dumb foid who also thinks I'm paranoid) therapist straight up said "you're lonely...", like no shit fucking foid. I rarely even think about wanting to have sex, I just want to get a gf and not be so lonely anymore.

Like let that sink in. Most of you will get a gf, get laid etc before you're my age.

My trainwreck of a life has reached a point where being honest is no longer a possibility. If I want to ever get a gf I'll have to lie about my past, lie about my life, and consistently put on an act at first. Like some people, mainly ITers, will say "teehee I don't mind if my bf is 20 and a virgin, just be honest about it, its ok" yeah that no longer works when you're fucking 27.

I'm not worried about knowing how to have sex because, I mean, how hard can it be. Normies are dumb and don't learn from experience, so my lack of experience could plausibly pass as that, although having never kissed anyone could be a problem. The main problem however is having no past relationships, like how do I pretend to have an ex gf when I never had one? Man I suck at lying.

This is the way life is for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I should've roped long ago but I'm holding onto hope of getting a gf.

I used to have friends but I stopped talking to them bc they have gfs and I don't, and I got tired of seeing couples when hanging out with them, I'd rather ldar ngl. I need a gf not friends.

Most here are worthless.

There are high IQ friendly and cool guys who deserve GFs. Then there are the piece of shit who do nothing but Rot and complain, assholes
who troll and add nothing, racists, supremacists, and so on.

Humans are all garbage, but some people here definitely do not deserve a girlfriend.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Like let that sink in. Most of you will get a gf, get laid etc before you're my age

I only did because I paid for it, why haven't you?

mainly ITers, will say "teehee I don't mind if my bf is 20 and a virgin, just be honest about it, its ok" yeah that no longer works when you're fucking 27

It doesn't work period if you are even 18 years old, you can't be a virgin at all, you have to lie

I'm not worried about knowing how to have sex because, I mean, how hard can it be

It is hard, especially if you don't have a large penis

I rarely even think about wanting to have sex, I just want to get a gf and not be so lonely anymore

KYS with this cuck shit, if she's not having sex with you, THEN BY DEFINITION SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

KYS with this cuck shit, if she's not having sex with you, THEN BY DEFINITION SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND
bro i never said i would want to have a gf without sex, wtf is that cucked shit. i know having sex comes with having a gf and if it doesn't then it's not a real relationship so i wouldn't have that. im just saying not being so lonely is the main thing i want

fuck_ITcucks
Recruit

Joined Jul 4, 2020
Posts 3
Online 1h 52m

It doesn't work period if you are even 18 years old, you can't be a virgin at all, you have to lie

bro i never said i would want to have a gf without sex. i know having sex comes with having a gf and if it doesn't then it's not a real relationship so i wouldn't have that. im just saying not being so lonely is the main thing i want

also how is it hard to literally just penetrate a girl jfl even chads can get it right

fuck_ITcucks
Recruit

Joined Jul 4, 2020
Posts 3
Online 1h 52m
bro check discord

for some reason my posts keep getting "hidden until mod review" wtf, so i'll keep it short since idk what's triggering that. i do not want a relationship without sex obviously lol

Strong second post and username. Get your mandatory cute 2D anime girl avi and you have good prospects of joining the ranks of the elite of the forum.

Last edited:
Strong second post and username. Get your mandatory cute 2D anime girl avi and you have good prospects to join the ranks of the elite of the forum.
thanks boyo i'll try to honor this based community

Strong second post and username. Get your mandatory cute 2D anime girl avi and you have good prospects of joining the ranks of the elite of the forum.

check out my avi now

3 posts and already "I am more incel than you guys." :feelshaha:

I wish you applied that competitiveness to something else.

Could never imagine doing thERapy, but with a foid is even more of a foreign concept. What can a foid help you with unless it's sucky sucky. That I'd gladly pay for by the hour.

bro i never said i would want to have a gf without sex, wtf is that cucked shit. i know having sex comes with having a gf and if it doesn't then it's not a real relationship so i wouldn't have that. im just saying not being so lonely is the main thing i want

Still a cucked mindset, wtf is "loneliness"? (what criteria are you using to say you are lonely)

Could never imagine doing thERapy, but with a foid is even more of a foreign concept. What can a foid help you with unless it's sucky sucky. That I'd gladly pay for by the hour.
its free fortunately

Still a cucked mindset, wtf is "loneliness"? (what criteria are you using to say you are lonely)
literally having no one boyo.... like idk what it feels like to have someone who cares about you

like i already knew it obviously, but even my therapist pointed it out, she was like, damn this guy has no one
3 posts and already "I am more incel than you guys." :feelshaha:
i didnt mean it that way tbh

Last edited:
like idk what it feels like to have someone who cares about you

Why do you need someone to care about you?

I'm asking this seriously, when did this way of thinking become a norm for men, it wasn't always like this, yet men today act as if its hard wired into your DNA, but if we go back far enough in history, men didn't give a fuck about all this sentimental shit

When you eat food, does someone caring about you magically make it taste better, does it make the food give you more nutrition?

No

Same with entertainment, sex, etc

Someone caring doesn't affect biological reality, so why do you care if people care?

like i already knew it obviously, but even my therapist pointed it out, she was like, damn this guy has no one

JFL the fact that you have a therapist indicates its already hopeless for you to ever change your mindset, therapists are literally useless, you are wasting your money for someone to tell you common sense shit

Most here are worthless.

There are high IQ friendly and cool guys who deserve GFs. Then there are the piece of shit who do nothing but Rot and complain, assholes

Humans are all garbage, but some people here definitely do not deserve a girlfriend.

View attachment 285678
What do you mean by rot and complain?

The age pill is brutal. I can speak from first hand experience. My only solace is that my place is filled with incels. And more than half my friends are virgins. But let me assure you, pretending won't be a problem. Foids are dumb. The real issue is getting them interested in your ugly non NT ass when chad is just a tinder away.
Why do you need someone to care about you?

I'm asking this seriously, when did this way of thinking become a norm for men, it wasn't always like this, yet men today act as if its hard wired into your DNA, but if we go back far enough in history, men didn't give a fuck about all this sentimental shit

When you eat food, does someone caring about you magically make it taste better, does it make the food give you more nutrition?

No

Same with entertainment, sex, etc

Someone caring doesn't affect biological reality, so why do you care if people care?

JFL the fact that you have a therapist indicates its already hopeless for you to ever change your mindset, therapists are literally useless, you are wasting your money for someone to tell you common sense shit
People are lonely and depressed. Not being NT is one major reason for inceldom. Some cels think affection for foid will make them better. It won't. Foids are vile blood sucking creatures. Their affection is only reserved for chad.

Last edited:
People are lonely and depressed. Not being NT is one major reason for inceldom. Some cels think affection for foid will make them better. It won't. Foids are vile blood sucking creatures. Their affection is only reserved for chad.

Affection doesn't matter period, people often confuse their desire for something with their desire for the prerequisite of that thing

In this era, if a woman has no affection for you and doesn't "validate your existence" then you won't get sex, so men are raised to desire affection from women, but its not the affection that they want, what they want is what the affection leads to (sex)

A woman showing you "affection" but never having sex with you, WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING JUST AS "LONELY" and that's because loneliness is an illusion, its a feeling brought on by not having certain PHYSICAL needs met

Affection doesn't matter period, people often confuse their desire for something with their desire for the prerequisite of that thing

In this era, if a woman has no affection for you and doesn't "validate your existence" then you won't get sex, so men are raised to desire affection from women, but its not the affection that they want, what they want is what the affection leads to (sex)

A woman showing you "affection" but never having sex with you, WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING JUST AS "LONELY" and that's because loneliness is an illusion, its a feeling brought on by not having certain PHYSICAL needs met
I know that. Seeking affection/love of foids is bs cope. Our ancestors were perfectly content only getting to see their women when they needed sex or food. Foids generally spent time with more foids than their husbands.

Most here are worthless.

I wish I was garbage. I'm like shit. bird shit on your car

Hoping to get a gf is stopping me from roping aswell. I hate life

Most here are worthless.

View attachment 285678
You of all people should know there is no such thing as the concept to 'deserve' in this world. Who cares that some cels are terrible retards, it doesn't make them any less/more cels than the intelligent competent ones. You are not going to get something because you 'deserve' it.

You are not going to get something because you 'deserve' it.
Never said that.

Who cares that some cels are terrible retards, it doesn't make them any less/more cels than the intelligent competent ones.
I do. Because most of the people here genuinely do not deserve love for how shitty they are. I dont care if it makes them more or less incel.
You of all people should know there is no such thing as the concept to 'deserve' in this world.
No, I wouldn't. Because that's not my opinion.

Some would argue the concept of love doesn't exist, some would.

Last edited:
Imagine being a 27yo virgin, and not only that, but throughout all my life, I've been consistently bullied by other people one way or another.

The loneliness is crushing because I don't even have a family either. Even my (dumb foid who also thinks I'm paranoid) therapist straight up said "you're lonely...", like no shit fucking foid. I rarely even think about wanting to have sex, I just want to get a gf and not be so lonely anymore.

Like let that sink in. Most of you will get a gf, get laid etc before you're my age.

My trainwreck of a life has reached a point where being honest is no longer a possibility. If I want to ever get a gf I'll have to lie about my past, lie about my life, and consistently put on an act at first. Like some people, mainly ITers, will say "teehee I don't mind if my bf is 20 and a virgin, just be honest about it, its ok" yeah that no longer works when you're fucking 27.

I'm not worried about knowing how to have sex because, I mean, how hard can it be. Normies are dumb and don't learn from experience, so my lack of experience could plausibly pass as that, although having never kissed anyone could be a problem. The main problem however is having no past relationships, like how do I pretend to have an ex gf when I never had one? Man I suck at lying.

This is the way life is for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I should've roped long ago but I'm holding onto hope of getting a gf.

I used to have friends but I stopped talking to them bc they have gfs and I don't, and I got tired of seeing couples when hanging out with them, I'd rather ldar ngl. I need a gf not friends.
I'm 37, and it only gets worse tbh Bro.

yea im worthless too