Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm wondering if Scandinavian Americans

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
even have the cuck gene....that laid dormant for millenia that's only coming to the fore now. the snowy part of the midwest is full of them and they always vote liberal

I've seen less cuckery in Celtic, Greek and Italian Americans than them. Celto-Mediterranean superpowers or something?

look I'm as Nationalist as they come but come on....Hitler would be ashamed.

White people in general seem hellbent on exterminating their own race and cultures and handing their countries over on a silver platter to foreigners. It's bizarre, blame the left tho they poison the minds of these people and get them to destroy themselves.

White people in general seem hellbent on exterminating their own race and cultures and handing their countries over on a silver platter to foreigners. It's bizarre, blame the left tho they poison the minds of these people and get them to destroy themselves.
94990631 0E61 4F8E 813A 71C8D38EB751

There's a video from an autistic faggot on youtube called Ryan Faulk which talks about the heritability of political views. He says it's genetic but offers little evidence apart from a high rate of political beliefs being passed on from parents to children, sure there are some genes that influence social outlooks and collectivism for instance but a lot of it is probably residual influence from their culture that came to America. The descendants of Irish people and other shit tier whites that migrated to the USA are generally poorer and/or vote democrat more than top tier white people who were at the heart of the Hajnal line area around the North Sea (Belgians, Dutch, WASPs, Huguenot descendants, many krauts).

This has nothing to do with inceldom though tbh, and nordicism is for wiggers

I dunno I just notice less in the Mediterraneans and Slavs. Nordics seem to enjoy being raped.
There's a video from an autistic faggot on youtube called Ryan Faulk which talks about the heritability of political views. The descendants of Irish people and other shit tier whites that migrated to the USA are generally poorer and/or vote democrat more than top tier white people who were at the heart of the Hajnal line area around the North Sea (Belgians, Dutch, WASPs, Huguenot descendants, many krauts).

This has nothing to do with inceldom though tbh, and nordicism is for wiggers

I know Ryan personally. I'll send him your condolences.

the Irish in Appalachia only vote Dem because of worker based policies, not social issues. the parties changed hands and someone forgot to tell them the news. because we're dumb hicks, right?
I'm not a Nordicist btw. I vouch for Celts and Latins mostly.

I know Ryan personally. I'll send him your condolences.
Ryan is pretty based tbh, I was just calling him an autistic faggot to mess around because technically he is one.
If you want to tell him anything, tell him to read Siege by James Mason. Dude fucking needs it, making videos telling people to go to the polls JFL.

I know Siege and have read it. decent manual, but last resort option.

I know Siege and have read it. decent manual, but last resort option.
Are you implying there is any resort anybody who isn't a liberal still has at this point apart from the last available one? in minecraft

I haven't uploaded much lately btw. nothing to really cover. got any suggestions?
Are you implying there is any resort anybody who isn't a liberal still has at this point apart from the last available one? in minecraft

Reflections On Violence is Siege before Siege existed.

You should do a vid on Nick Land imo, I would like to see you do an in-depth elab on him.

Most western white girls are sluts. Have fun with the leftovers, boyooos

its not gonna be pretty. would also like to cover the recent shootings but tie into a concept regarding incels and some philosophy.

I should download minecraft

Most western white girls are sluts. Have fun with the leftovers, boyooos

that's ok, I get a visa, and permanent residency I'm joining Hamas anyways. ITS PREDESTINED.
you know damn well I'm one of those WE WUZ GALATIANS N SHEEEIIIT types anyways.
I should download minecraft

I'm afraid I can't use it online unless I buy it, too busy with Civ 5 atm