Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm with the animals on this one.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
I used to think zoos were always good.Well, they are. Yeah seaworld fucked up with that killer killer whale shit. But they served a purpose and were saving them from the wild, which true. But no wild animal deserves to live like this. Look at these idiots laugh like a mob of morons while the animals who don't know any better thrown themselves at the glass potentially hurting themselves or worse. Yeah, I'd laugh if one of them broke through and attacked one or all of these morons. This is sad. This isn't learning or respecting them or educating people about them, this is taunting them and laughing at them as they potentially harm themselves, all so mummy and dahdah can be like "AAARRRGGGH!!! FUCK YOU LION/BEAR/TIGER/GORILLA!!!! YAH!!!! STOOPID AHNIMANIMALZ!!!! YAH!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! Catch my drift? Anyways...

the world sucks, according to me we should not think to animals

Save the cockroaches.