Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Im with her" sold out

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Damn
@Ritalincel

https://cqaf.com/im-with-her/
Im with her

the only people that will be there are numales and ugly roasties

That one in the middle... She looks like a drug addict.

Imagine naming your band after a political slogan made by a state department worker trying to get a higher position. I bet their music is terrible, something something politics makes art terrible has been said so many times you'd think people would have learned by now.

their looksmatch are on the rope department

The foids on the website say it all.

the only people that will be there are numales and ugly roasties
DVFvHlNU8AEIuvg

Imagine naming your band after a political slogan made by a state department worker trying to get a higher position. I bet their music is terrible, something something politics makes art terrible has been said so many times you'd think people would have learned by now.
Havnt even heard them either tbh

Imagine unironically or ironically listening to female musicians.

I’m with hER

No idea who these cunts are tbh.

Not gonna lie...

I m with her red arrow button available in 3 sizes 5

No idea who these cunts are tbh.
I'm with Her is an American band consisting of singer-songwriter–multi-instrumentalists Sara Watkins (violin and guitar), Sarah Jarosz (banjo, mandolin and guitar), and Aoife O'Donovan (keyboard and guitar)

I'm with Her is an American band consisting of singer-songwriter–multi-instrumentalists Sara Watkins (violin and guitar), Sarah Jarosz (banjo, mandolin and guitar), and Aoife O'Donovan (keyboard and guitar)
Thank you, Ritalinbot. :feelsokman:

I wonder what they sing about. Muh patriarchy? Muh toxic masculinity? Muh rape? Muh incels?

I can't believe that sold out tbh. I didn't think people still listened to stuff like that.