Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm willing to reject it all.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
This is adressed to any infiltrator or bluepilled lurker, wherever they come from: IT or not.

Now I publicly admit to opening my ears. I'm willing to hear you out.

So what now?

Well, I know the blackpill is true and all (water). Prove me I'm wrong.

Hint: you cannot. It's like proving 2+2=4 is wrong because the blackpill relies on science and observations you fucking mongoloid

the blackpill is the truth which no feeble human scumbags from IT of all places would never understand

(We are gods or the closest things to it on earth they will never understand the ramblings of a god and suffer forever because of it)

the blackpill is the truth which no feeble human scumbags from IT of all places would never understand

(We are gods or the closest things to it on earth they will never understand the ramblings of a god and suffer forever because of it)
:feelsthink:

So I know this 5'3 balding indian janitor who slays stacies...

So I know this 5'3 balding indian janitor who slays stacies...
:feelskek: they really cannot prove with actual arguments that apply to the majority that we are wrong

It's based on scientific data and observable reality. If someone chooses nihilism because of it, it's not the blackpill fault ,but a decision of that particular individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back