Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm whitepilled af

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
1) I'm very ugly and short, I will never touch pussy for all my miserable life
:whitepill: - I accept it

2) I'm autistic af and I spread the autism in the world

3) My dick is so pathetic

4) Women don't want me and they never will

5) I can't change my parents

6) I can't change my height, looks, etc.

7) I can't change the fact that I'm fucked in the head

8) I will never enjoy sex, while chads and foids do it every second, even with dogs often

At the end of the day we can still get hookers and cope with online stuff and videogames. In the past we would be dead as ugly males. Probably drafted into some daft conflict somewhere as cannon fodder :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

2) I'm autistic af and I spread the autism in the world

3) My dick is so pathetic

4) Women don't want me and they never will

5) I can't change my parents

6) I can't change my height, looks, etc.

7) I can't change the fact that I'm fucked in the head

8) I will never enjoy sex, while chads and foids do it every second, even with dogs often
only hope for a whitepiller is to qualify as a boot licker

tf is whitepilling about this?
"The white pill refers to an optimistic worldview in the face of adversity. Like the red pill and the black pill, the white pill is not limited to a single subculture and is used by extremists of all stripes. Being whitepilled is believing in whatever movement you belong to and feeling good about your role within it."

At the end of the day we can still get hookers and cope with online stuff and videogames. In the past we would be dead as ugly males. Probably drafted into some daft conflict somewhere as cannon fodder :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yep, we can enjoy video games, television (that's YouTube, I don't want an idiot's lantern), go to brothels, read books, masturbate all day, exercise, basically do anything else that doesn't involve toilets.

I am too bothered by my loneliness to dive too deep into hobbies, but there's so much in life that we have access to as ugly short males today that ugly men in the days of yore couldn't have.

tf is whitepilling about this?
"The white pill refers to an optimistic worldview in the face of adversity. Like the red pill and the black pill, the white pill is not limited to a single subculture and is used by extremists of all stripes. Being whitepilled is believing in whatever movement you belong to and feeling good about your role within it."

Yes, OP is just accepting the Blackpill yet somehow calling it being "Whitepilled". A Whitepill is one of us ascending despite anything that the OP listed.

Whitepill is hope, not cope.

Though for many of us hope is cope. :cryfeels:

Yep, we can enjoy video games, television (that's YouTube, I don't want an idiot's lantern), go to brothels, read books, masturbate all day, exercise, basically do anything else that doesn't involve toilets.

I am too bothered by my loneliness to dive too deep into hobbies, but there's so much in life that we have access to as ugly short males today that ugly men in the days of yore couldn't have.
After seeing that a lot of Chads smoke weed, play video games, neet etc. I felt no guilt ldaring. I watch anime, play videogames, jerk off without any guilt anymore because people who get laid never had to do anything to do that. Wageslaving is something I will never do other than part time for some extra cash. I stopped being lonely when I realized that most people want ugly men dead and will only use you anyway.

Hey - If you want, I can ask Mother to contact her half-siblings. Perhaps a few female half-relatives could gauge your IQ over the Internet?

Hard to accept edition