Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm white but I like rap music.

Joker_Heist

Joker_Heist

Banned
-
I can't stand eminem cause he be a whiteboy pretending to be black. I'm white myself but i don't go fronting that I'm not, dawg!

At memorial weekend bbq's I'd always dig when the military folks put on hip hop music bangers. Hip hop from black artists, got the blood-flow pumpin' and 'da party starting up in 'ere, up in 'ere!

Best tunes from 'dem rappers with timeless hip hop anthemz.

maybe an octaroon

Eminem is a cuck. He is not trying to be black at all. Lord Jamar said he was a guess in the house of hip hop, and Eminem's response was "i never said i wasnt a guest" When Mike Tyson gave him the nigga pass he just became dumbfounded with low T awkwardness cause he is too PG now. The guy is friends with Ellen and hates Trump.

HipHop mogs the fuck out every Genre. Rock is for edgy white kids and every other genre is soft. Where else can you get based high T music like hip hop that is black pilled as fock

Only hip hop makes me feel from a 5 foot ricelet to a 6"5 solid chocolate.

Last edited:
tfw had to look at this cringe post twice because of this alert

Tumblr inline oyi2exrTtA1tupkgn 400

I can't stand eminem cause he be a whiteboy pretending to be black. I'm white myself but i don't go fronting that I'm not, dawg!

At memorial weekend bbq's I'd always dig when the military folks put on hip hop music bangers. Hip hop from black artists, got the blood-flow pumpin' and 'da party starting up in 'ere, up in 'ere!

Fuck you.
Eminem is a cuck. He is not trying to be black at all. Lord Jamar said he was a guess in the house of hip hop, and Eminem's response was "i never said i wasnt a guest" When Mike Tyson gave him the nigga pass he just became dumbfounded with low T awkwardness cause he is too PG now. The guy is friends with Ellen and hates Trump.

HipHop mogs the fuck out every Genre. Rock is for edgy white kids and every other genre is soft. Where else can you get based high T music like hip hop that is black pilled as fock

Only hip hop makes me feel from a 5 foot ricelet to a 6"5 solid chocolate.
Fuck you too

Some rap can be good. It’s good workout music too

someone should go ahead and add the [SJHTF] soy just hit the fan bacause of ops like this one :banhammer:

Thank fuck I'm not a greycel no more

Soys listen to soundcloud “rap” not like what OP posted

Blue is the new grey
:feelsseriously: what's next enlightened is now the new grey because I'm suddenly a part of it.

someone should go ahead and add the [SJHTF] soy just hit the fan bacause of ops like this one :banhammer:
tbh I just have no idea what this thread is. can't tell to what extent it's serious or ironic or what the meaning is supposed to be

British ting innit.

I use to like some rap, but after BLM chimpouts I don't like blacks at all anymore. Now I see black music as something stupid people listen too to stay ignorant. It is the music of the criminal, ignorant, low lives that don't do anything with their lives other then be leaches. People who listen to that are idiots that place criminals on a pedestal. It influences you to stay poor and ghetto.

I don't dig rap tbh. Over-glorification of thug culture, repetitive beats and musicality don't do it for me.

Someone ban this faggot.

Some rap can be good. It’s good workout music too

Ice Cube's, You Can Do It, I've benched some PB's to that.

Oh? I didn't realise my Alexa Spotify playlist would be so political. :kys:
I hate eminem as he dissed Trump for no good reason.

BLM? I know they're creating problems in the States now. But don't pin that on hip hoppers who were good during the 90s and 2000s.
I use to like some rap, but after BLM chimpouts I don't like blacks at all anymore. Now I see black music as something stupid people listen too to stay ignorant. It is the music of the criminal, ignorant, low lives that don't do anything with their lives other then be leaches. People who listen to that are idiots that place criminals on a pedestal. It influences you to stay poor and ghetto.

Artists were originally rapping about being in the Ghetto. Look up "rap" as a definition; rapid audible blows, especially in order to attract attention.
Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five- The Message was condemning black living standards, not glorifying them.

It's only a problem when dumb, middle class white kids try to turn a nice area into a ghetto by selling drugs, spray can graffiti, turf disputes and stabbings. Some local kids jumped and killed a black man in an underpass over a petty drug dispute.

Rock music, and its subsequent drug use, isn't any better. Some heroin users poured gasoline on a junkie and set him on fire over unpaid drug debts.

Last edited:
low T in the replies lolol

Don't care; didn't ask.