Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Im what you might call a chad"

I remember finding in this post how she admitted that they were in an open relationship :feelskek:

I remember finding in this post how she admitted that they were in an open relationship :feelskek:
tenor.gif

That's average Reddit user for you

That cuck's life is more depressing than an incel's srs

120k soyvotes

The summary of our fucked up, cucked world. Look at this cuck and his slut with their "partner". The 120k upvotes says a lot, too. Fuck Cuckit.

When the memes become reality. I fucking died when I saw him laying with her and chad

Husbands are basically pets, nowadays.

I mean it sure looks more and more like that.

The absolute state of western men in 2019

this clown world must be nuked

I'm sur his wife is having a bit of a snorlax with Chad in the back room.

He ain't no chad
full

The summary of our fucked up, cucked world. Look at this cuck and his slut with their "partner". The 120k upvotes says a lot, too. Fuck Cuckit.

The downvotes on the guy who says he's "not a cuckold" say something too, don't they? You gotta appreciate sanity where you can find it.

34DA6C13 6BB1 46F1 93CC D74609D88B43
LMAO COMFIRMED THEY ARE CUCKS:feelskek::feelsgah:

What a poor soul, id rather be incel and die a virgin than to be a soy infested scum

NUKE THE WEST

The thought police could jail all Reddit cucks instead of jailing people who commit other thought crimes.

we'll all be banned for being chads one day. just wait and see. just wait and see...

TBH the foid is better looking than I thought he could ever fuck.

What happened to this guy's balls?

Western soyciety is bound to collapse.

Wow. Just wow. I always give redditors the benefit of the doubt thinking they can't be as bad as they are made out to be but then you see this degeneracy. No wonder their worldviews are so fucked. The foid is a 5 and has two men...I fear that is what the future holds for average looking men/people (either succumb to the foids wishes or get lost).

Loading Reddit content...

Mark-Henry-No-Finger-Wag-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

Cucks like this get used for their resources then dumped to the side jfl at this "marriage"