Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm way uglier than I thought, I'm prob gonna acc rope

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I've been unsure of how ugly I was for the longest time and figured I was around mtn after posting on .org and speaking to people in related servers but I realized my true subhumanity by taking a pic with my back camera. My facial asymmetry is so fucking bad I'm literally deformed. I look normie ig in mirror pics but seeing my true face, how others perceive me has broken me and any illusions of looking "ok". I look like a fucking monster, I'm hideous. My jaw is so fucking crooked. I hate that my parents never showed any concern for it, never considered how I felt one bit. I'm just accepting my fate now and will rope in the near future bc I can't bear to live with my subhumanity.

I will rope some time in 2030s or 40s, or whenever my father dies.

I aint go no reason to live and it aint fun.

Id rather drink bleach than live that long

Don't rope, it's cucked
Prior to today I wanted to wait until the hypergamy bubble bursts and hopefully see more young men wake up and do something about it but realizing my true subhumanity makes me not even care anymore. Before this I just wanted my looksmatch but I realize now I'm literally fucking deformed, I'm better off with a bullet in my skull

Don't rope because of what holes think, it's giga cucked
I'm literally facially deformed, wtf is the point of continuing another 50-60 yrs of this existence? On the bright side i found out recently I have a very high chance of getting colon cancer bc a lot of men in my family have it so I'll prob get it by the time I'm 30.

I'm literally facially deformed, wtf is the point of continuing another 50-60 yrs of this existence? On the bright side i found out recently I have a very high chance of getting colon cancer bc a lot of men in my family have it so I'll prob get it by the time I'm 30.
You got internet which means it’s not completely over

Facial asymmetry. It's always that that ruins everything. Symmetry is life, you have no symmetry you are an object. It's what makes human faces human. After 2-3 millimeters of difference between the two sides it bsolutely falls under the category of craniofacial deformities.

View: https://lucidhazeproductions.bandcamp.com/track/craniofacial-deformities-4

Screenshot 2023 08 29 21 27 29 201 comandroidchrome

Facial asymmetry. It's always that that ruins everything. Symmetry is life, you have no symmetry you are an object. It's what makes human faces human. After 2-3 millimeters of difference between the two sides it bsolutely falls under the category of craniofacial deformities.
I’m facially asymmetric too. This forum can’t relate with our levels of subhumanity. You and I unironically have no place here. This shithole is made for the sole intention and purposes of monitoring +6ft edgy teenagefags who love jerking each other off nonstop.

I’m facially asymmetric too. This forum can’t relate with our levels of subhumanity. You and I unironically have no place here. This shithole is made for the sole intention and purposes of monitoring +6ft edgy teenagefags who love jerking each other off nonstop.
I can't even relate anymore to a lot of the ppl here anymore bc a good chunk of them are prob just normie level in terms of looks, but obv thats not enough for foids. I'm below average, I truly live up to my username which I chose as a joke initially but nah, its true.

I can't even relate anymore to a lot of the ppl here anymore bc a good chunk of them are prob just normie level in terms of looks, but obv thats not enough for foids. I'm below average, I truly live up to my username which I chose as a joke initially but nah, its true.
You and I are probably the only KHHVs in our 20s on here. I’m not saying this to pitifully score brownie points from those sadistic miserable fucks but everything IT says about this shithole is undeniably valid. The average user on here is a tall normie wannabe teenagefag who 100% deserves to be lonely but ends up getting laid eventually simply because they’re just not ugly.

You and I are probably the only KHHVs in our 20s on here. I’m not saying this to pitifully score brownie points from those sadistic miserable fucks but everything IT says about this shithole is undeniably valid. The average user on here is a tall normie wannabe teenagefag who 100% deserves to be lonely but ends up getting laid eventually simply because they’re just not ugly.
I might sui by cop next year or just blow my own brains out. This is the ultimate realization, I am now fully aware of how hideous I am, there is no chance of ever finding even a looksmatch bc I'm facially fucking deformed. I wish I had been aborted. I don't even care about an inkwell uprising anymore bc back then I thought I deserved my looksmatch bc I'm just avg looking but nope, I'm subhuman. I can't cope with the reality of being this ugly.

Same here coping about your failures is the hardest thing to do it takes a long time to come to terms with this and by then you're a shell of your former self

Same here coping about your failures is the hardest thing to do it takes a long time to come to terms with this and by then you're a shell of your former self
looking back at this post ig I overreacted a lot and overestimated my failos, still just being avg isn't enough these days. I still get glimpses of hope here and there and I'm in a better place mentally than I was a few weeks ago

Do you have lazy eyes?
No thank God, ig part of it is just crippling insecurity from years of isolation tbh. I'm obv not attractive but ig mtn level, its just that that isn't nearly enough these days, add on to that being non-NT and 5'9" + framecel. I'm honestly planning on geomaxxing to South America by late 2024, I think I might have a shot after softmaxxing, but I highly doubt I'll ever pull in the states