Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm wasting my time

dehydrated

dehydrated

highest IQ imaginable
i have this vision of my ideal girlfriend in my head. in a way, it kinda haunts me. sometimes i just listen to music, close my eyes, and imagine myself with her. but it kills me because i know i'll never actually meet someone like that. it's not even about her looks but i just imagine this girl with a high morale (lol) who loves me and only me. since i was young, i had this idea of being someone's one and only and vise versa. but this world is hypergamous and being immoral is basically celebrated at this point. my dream will never come true. girls like the one i made up in my head don't even exist. it feels like a harmless cope until i think about it too hard, then i feel like a retard

4446206 businessman holding gun to his head while smiling and waving

:feelsbadman: many men, man..

You should instead fantasise about a girl that after being dumped by a dozen Chads and worsening in looks due to degenerate lifestyle might consider you her plan B man for betabuxxing and raising her ex's offspring until she feels like she can do better, that way your dream is more realistic and can come true if you everythingmaxx for the next 5-10 years :feelsthink:.

It's really brutal to think about my ideal gf

I've been doing the same thing for years now. I actually got used to the idea, that a girl like this doesn't actually exists. It still occasionally hurts, but it is what it is. At least now i feel less guilty about, spending the majority of my time with her in my head. Opposed to chasing real foids, who couldn't provide me with the love and support which i would want.

maybe that's the answer
You should instead fantasise about a girl that after being dumped by a dozen Chads and worsening in looks due to degenerate lifestyle might consider you her plan B man for betabuxxing and raising her ex's offspring until she feels like she can do better, that way your dream is more realistic and can come true if you everythingmaxx for the next 5-10 years :feelsthink:.
i know you're kidding but on a serious note it doesn't matter how much i hate myself im never taking leftovers
I've been doing the same thing for years now. I actually got used to the idea, that a girl like this doesn't actually exists. It still occasionally hurts, but it is what it is. At least now i feel less guilty about, spending the majority of my time with her in my head. Opposed to chasing real foids, who couldn't provide me with the love and support which i would want.
i guess i feel dumb because i hold on to the possibility that it might actually happen one day

Last edited:
we all are subjected to ''wasting our time'' but truth be told, we don't waste it, it's just that we don't have much else to do than cope

Same, i'm just rotting until i die

Self induced suifuel tbh