Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ım very ugly and my face looks so garbage and messed up

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
ı should really kill myself soon
ım opening my camera and look like shit 5/10 at best
ı have no one talkıng to me ırl

sometımes ı wısh ı fought ın school maybe my bones woudl look stronger and shit ? ı was scared and my face would have been damaged and shit maybe ıd look ugly ı thought that

ıts so sad to see even normal jobs are filled with good looking people or masculıne lookıng average men or any woman

ugly piece of shit looking men like me dont even go out at all or get rejected ın jobs

how can ı cope better ? ı cant fuckıng cope due to uglıness these days,it hurts me so fuckıng bad

5/10 and tall, FAKECEL

Same except my face is very scarred. Otherwise my facial features are okay I'd say. Gonna look into fractional lasers, maybe they'll make my face a bit easier to look at. I don't have my hopes high

5/10? And you're crying? What has this forum gone too

Same except my face is very scarred. Otherwise my facial features are okay I'd say. Gonna look into fractional lasers, maybe they'll make my face a bit easier to look at. I don't have my hopes high
My face is scarred too thx to my family

over if even average people fail at getting toilets tbh

sometımes ı wısh ı fought ın school maybe my bones woudl look stronger and shit ? ı was scared and my face would have been damaged and shit maybe ıd look ugly ı thought that

ıts so sad to see even normal jobs are filled with good looking people or masculıne lookıng average men or any woman

ugly piece of shit looking men like me dont even go out at all or get rejected ın jobs

how can ı cope better ? ı cant fuckıng cope due to uglıness these days,it hurts me so fuckıng bad
i have a good front profile but holy fuck my skull is gay and retarded looking
as well as my side profile
gg

Wel

Weird 'i' is it a glitch?

Fakecel. A 5 and tall means with hard work you can actually look like a 6/7 depending on your genetics.

You're not completely hopeless, you've just put in no work into yourself. Idc for self-improvement mumbo jumbo garbage for truly uglycels, since there is no saving a 1/2/3 like me. But if you can realistically improve yourself to a 6/7, why not do it? It would probably stop you from wanting to off yourself.

Anyways, could be worse. You could be wanting to turn yourself into a tranny faggot.

Fakecel. A 5 and tall means with hard work you can actually look like a 6/7 depending on your genetics.
oh skipped over the tall part
well in that case yeah maybe
but being a 5/10 and short
not worth self "improving" to become a 6/7

Last edited:
oh skipped over the tall part
well in that case yeah maybe
but being a 5/10 and short
not worth self "improving" to become a 6/7
This nig OP is basically given a free golden opportunity and he says "waaah I wanna die instead". He doesn't even understand just how much better his life would be if he put in 2 fucking days a week at the gym and stopped eating captain crunch for breakfast. Also, better clothes and haircut. He could easily be a 6, a 7 with decent genetics.

A 7 can get laid. A 7 isn't getting a trophy girl, but a 7 can pull decent girls.

DM me your face OP

DM me your face OP

This nig OP is basically given a free golden opportunity and he says "waaah I wanna die instead". He doesn't even understand just how much better his life would be if he put in 2 fucking days a week at the gym and stopped eating captain crunch for breakfast. Also, better clothes and haircut. He could easily be a 6, a 7 with decent genetics.

A 7 can get laid. A 7 isn't getting a trophy girl, but a 7 can pull decent girls.
bro ım sory for myself ım too depressed and pathetıc to go to gym 2 days rly,ı just cant go to gym man sry , ı am surgerymaxxed , my female friend told me ı looked handsome but she rejected my proposal ,ım not strong enough

You're not completely hopeless, you've just put in no work into yourself. Idc for self-improvement mumbo jumbo garbage for truly uglycels, since there is no saving a 1/2/3 like me. But if you can realistically improve yourself to a 6/7, why not do it? It would probably stop you from wanting to off yourself.

Anyways, could be worse. You could be wanting to turn yourself into a tranny faggot.
ı got rejected by my female frıend ,stop copıng

me too
if fractional lasers wouldnt exist id rope already but i have hope ill be able to afford it one day

me too
if fractional lasers wouldnt exist id rope already but i have hope ill be able to afford it one day
Unfortunately a lot of people don't see any substantial improvements.. it can also reduce the fat layer under your skin resulting in looking older than you are.

Then again, it might work. Its our only hope

5/10? I'm 3/10 according to Wheat Waffles.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't see any substantial improvements.. it can also reduce the fat layer under your skin resulting in looking older than you are.

Then again, it might work. Its our only hope
id risk it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back