Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm very depressed please guys I need help.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
Please I'm begging you. Please

Please I need some motivation I want to be happy again.

Once you've been blackpilled as a sub-5 man it's impossible to become happy again. There's almost no point in living. Only purpose in life is to distract yourself with copes until you die.

Once you've been blackpilled as a sub-5 man it's impossible to become happy again. There's almost no point in living. Only purpose in life is to distract yourself with copes until you die.

Don't kill yourself, ur circumstances would be worse in hell, lie down, take a nap, and then smoke a cigarette.

Don't kill yourself, ur circumstances would be worse in hell, lie down, take a nap, and then smoke a cigarette.
I'm trying to be happy. I want some motivation so that I can get a house and move on. My parents have so much power when it comes to my life. They have my passport, they pay my school fees I don't have a job so I depend on them, they have family members in the new country I'm in. Why do I have to be born jn a shithole. Why can't they understand? Why are they so much of a smoothbrain? I probably wouldn't be racist and have racist thoughts if I didn't stay around them. Sometimes I think about how happy my life would've being if I just came to this mew country alone.

We cannot give you happiness. We can only help you vent about your probables and relate to each other. You need to find some better copes to get some happiness. Do you have a computer than can handle online games? If so, great. Try new games and have some fun. I personally like car driving games where you can destroy the cars. I also like multiplayer car driving games because it gives me a sense of socialization. Going for a walk in the woods is fun too if there is a state park nearby. All copes tend to run out eventually though, and the harsh reality of things hits me harder and harder over time.

We cannot give you happiness. We can only help you vent about your probables and relate to each other. You need to find some better copes to get some happiness. Do you have a computer than can handle online games? If so, great. Try new games and have some fun. I personally like car driving games where you can destroy the cars. I also like multiplayer car driving games because it gives me a sense of socialization. Going for a walk in the woods is fun too if there is a state park nearby. All copes tend to run out eventually though, and the harsh reality of things hits me harder and harder over time.
I will cope. I must cope for the time being. I never asked for any of this, non of us ever asked for any of this. Sometimes I wish I'm ignorant about my parents abuse but that's no better.

I will cope. I must cope for the time being. I never asked for any of this, non of us ever asked for any of this. Sometimes I wish I'm ignorant about my parents abuse but that's no better.
Yeah, this reality sucks. I just try to find anything to distract myself momentarily and get a dopamine hit.

Unfortunately, that’s very true. Once you realize the full extent of the blackpill you are basically dead inside in a still living body. I just try to find new copes and keep distracting myself to momentarily escape this reality