Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm unironically thinking of moving to the south of Spain. Foids are the hottest there and male avg height is lower

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
These are average foids in Andalucia:

Without having higher standards for it since they still see themselves as average. Average male height is also the lowest in Spain in there. I'm unironically thinking of trying to ascend in there, the problem is there's no jobs. That region of Spain is pretty much like a third world country. I wish I could moneymaxxx and just move, or neetbuxx since rent is also cheaper.

Those of you who are incels in incel hells like Netherlands, Norway... Should seriously consider it TBH, though for you language would be a problem.

Cope you'll still be inkel

JFL @ getting ur hopes up for western foids

cope, they just go for chad faced manlets

i know, i mean if i looksmaxx, obviously with my current looks it's over even in SEA
GL :feelsokman:
Which are u planning to get btw? Can u afford them?

GL :feelsokman:
Which are u planning to get btw? Can u afford them?
just trying to jewpillmaxx for now because if i cant sleep i will never look good. i say trying to jewpillmaxx because im messed up to the point that no antidepressant or benzo does shit for me

after i figure out a jewpill combination that numbs me, i'll fillermaxx, nutritionmaxx and skinmaxx, soft looksmaxxing for now, then try to put myself out there with just that. if it doesnt work i'll get a loan for a jawline implant probably

just trying to jewpillmaxx for now because if i cant sleep i will never look good. i say trying to jewpillmaxx because im messed up to the point that no antidepressant or benzo does shit for me

after i figure out a jewpill combination that numbs me, i'll fillermaxx, nutritionmaxx and skinmaxx, soft looksmaxxing for now, then try to put myself out there with just that. if it doesnt work i'll get a loan for a jawline implant probably
Mmmm... very small improvements if you ask me but it's fine to start somewhere.
How do you rate yourself? Which race and height? This could be crucial for your success

Mmmm... very small improvements if you ask me but it's fine to start somewhere.
How do you rate yourself? Which race and height? This could be crucial for your success
spanish, 5'9"

right now i'd rate myself a 3 ngl. im 27 and look like 35 jfl but good sleep can probably go a long way with that

spanish, 5'9"

right now i'd rate myself a 3 ngl. im 27 and look like 35 jfl but good sleep can probably go a long way with that
Decent height for manlet countries but still not enough nullify face ofc. Try to gymmaxx a lot, improve your hair, buy clothes and fragancies. I know it sounds like Redpill cope but it works if you are around normie tier. Also beardmaxx if u are a jawcel like me.

Decent height for manlet countries but still not enough nullify face ofc. Try to gymmaxx a lot, improve your hair, buy clothes and fragancies. I know it sounds like Redpill cope but it works if you are around normie tier. Also beardmaxx if u are a jawcel like me.
im not sure about gymmaxxing because im a giga wristcel (literally under 14cm diameter) and that's where the muscle starts so i dont think it'll get bigger by gymmaxxing. also face is the main thing

i'll ofc also hairmaxx and fashionmaxx, even get teeth whitening, but that's like the last step. it wouldnt make sense to go and buy new clothes and get a haircut today obviously since i look like shit in other aspects, that's something i'll do when the other looksmaxxing steps are done, if that makes sense

read comments @Dregster666

chadriguez only

women are all children...
I hate these tiktoks

You must have a Chad face if you think you can ascend there. :chad::banhammer:

Spanish Chad will brutally destroy you

1. Spain is quarantined as hell
2. Foids have the higher standards you'll ever seen.
3. This is land of feminism and cucks.
4. If you're not a chad foreigner you ain't gonna ascend
5. This is country of unemployment and NEETs

Andalusia is home to Chadriguez and Chaddam medieval Al-Andalus settlers

do u speaku beaner
im from spain :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
1. Spain is quarantined as hell
2. Foids have the higher standards you'll ever seen.
3. This is land of feminism and cucks.
4. If you're not a chad foreigner you ain't gonna ascend
5. This is country of unemployment and NEETs
soy valenciano e

im from spain :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

soy valenciano e
How was I supposed to know if you haven't mentioned it until now retard, also you could just be a beaner thats coping with oofy doofy theory like all the other ethnics who are more than 60% white

How was I supposed to know if you haven't mentioned it until now retard, also you could just be a beaner thats coping with oofy doofy theory like all the other ethnics who are more than 60% white

i said it in other threads and also implied at the end that language is not a problem for me

what the fuck is oofy doofy theory? and how am i "coping"? im thinking of moving there after i looksmax for better chances, im not coping i know im fucking worthless, im 27 years old and a virgin, there's no sugarcoating that, i should fucking rope, believe me im not coping

Can’t see it working

i said it in other threads and also implied at the end that language is not a problem for me

what the fuck is oofy doofy theory? and how am i "coping"? im thinking of moving there after i looksmax for better chances, im not coping i know im fucking worthless, im 27 years old and a virgin, there's no sugarcoating that, i should fucking rope, believe me im not coping
implying everyone's read all of your threads in sequential and chronological order.
>implied at the end that language isn't a problem
projecting lol
why would you go to a med country to ascend, go slay some pathetic ethnic foids you have a better chance with them mayocel

implying everyone's read all of your threads in sequential and chronological order.
>implied at the end that language isn't a problem
projecting lol
why would you go to a med country to ascend, go slay some pathetic ethnic foids you have a better chance with them mayocel
what is a mayocel? also im already here (not in andalucia but in spain)

whitecel, also good luck if you're there then. update us

dude nice reading comprehension jfl

im elsewhere in spain not in andalucia. im gonna looksmax and then some day maybe move there, i'd have to moneymaxx or neetbuxx

dude nice reading comprehension jfl

im elsewhere in spain not in andalucia. im gonna looksmax and then some day maybe move there, i'd have to moneymaxx or neetbuxx
I don't understand how what I said was a lack of reading comprehension tbh, is english not your first language or something? You're fucking delusional if you think you're going to ascend in a white country as an incel looking white. Even with money.

I don't understand how what I said was a lack of reading comprehension tbh, is english not your first language or something? You're fucking delusional if you think you're going to ascend in a white country as an incel looking white. Even with money.
english isnt my first language but still, if you paid attention to what im saying that wouldn't be a problem, its not that bad

i dont mean to betabuxx at all FFS i'd rather rope than betabux, but in andalucia there's no jobs, if i want to move there i'd have to either sustain myself through neetbuxx (neetbuxxing usually doesn't make you a lot of money, but rent there is also cheaper) or with savings, hence the moneymaxxing or neetbuxxing part.

im already in a white country but andalucia has hotter foids on average and shorter males so it's a slight improvement over my current location. another alternative would be to south americamaxxx or SEAmaxxx but I don't have a lot of hope with that, its mostly a betabux thing. sure i guess white males have an edge in those countries but i'm spanish, it's not like im blonde with blue eyes, and also, 90% of women there will want you for the bux.

has hotter foids on average and shorter males so it's a slight improvement over my current location.
How is this an improvement? All that means is the whores will be more polygamous towards chad and less for the shorter incels. Also white skin is an edge because of the social stigma on brownies + its seen as attractive instinctively. You're better of slaying ethnics but w/e man

Spain is a beautiful country, even Joe Strummer loved it when he was still alive

How is this an improvement? All that means is the whores will be more polygamous towards chad and less for the shorter incels. Also white skin is an edge because of the social stigma on brownies + its seen as attractive instinctively. You're better of slaying ethnics but w/e man
maybe you're right, idk man we'll see. im on the verge of roping and very unmotivated as it is, i hate to say this but if i have to go through the trouble of SEAmaxxing i may just rope, im very depressed

maybe you're right, idk man we'll see. im on the verge of roping and very unmotivated as it is, i hate to say this but if i have to go through the trouble of SEAmaxxing i may just rope, im very depressed
Do what itsover did tbh, go to some country where foids just fuck like rats

Do what itsover did tbh, go to some country where foids just fuck like rats
jfl and what country would that be

they probably fuck with rats but with chad only

You are white so you are chad to them :feelsPop:
srsly? is being white that much of an advantage? my chin is recessed ... i think they'd just prefer changs

srsly? is being white that much of an advantage? my chin is recessed ... i think they'd just prefer changs
no trust me in those countries everyones too busy with work or malnourished to be chang

no trust me in those countries everyones too busy with work or malnourished to be chang
so you mean a poor country? they'll just want me for the bux then.............. like this guy that i used to work with, so ugly even I gigamogged him, and he was talking about how he got laid in brazil with a "super hot girl who was crazy and wanted to marry him" and he said it like it made him cool or something, when she was trying to use him as a betabux and never liked him

so you mean a poor country? they'll just want me for the bux then.............. like this guy that i used to work with, so ugly even I gigamogged him, and he was talking about how he got laid in brazil with a "super hot girl who was crazy and wanted to marry him" and he said it like it made him cool or something, when she was trying to use him as a betabux and never liked him
"rich" asian countries are broke to everyone tbh, but they are richer than beaners yes

"rich" asian countries are broke to everyone tbh, but they are richer than beaners yes
you mean like china and shit?