Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Jfl what a shit fate.

I only get on existence yet was born as a mulatto mutt with no sharp features, and boyish frame.

Meanwhile aryan Chad is deflowering innocent jb stacies as we speak. :feels::feels::feels:

Even if ascend in my my mid 20s or 30s i’d get nothing but Chads leftovers jfl:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

likely shitskin:fuk:
Shitskinpill is brutal.
Shitskinpill is literally the most cruel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Imagine God CHOOSING, actively DECIEDING to make a race of people with shit-colored skin. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: At least as a Turk, I can cope that I have white skin, and most Arabs tend to have bronze/yellow complexion. Being a Curry or Negro is hell.

I can't relate cuz I'm 258 % pure Aryan blood.

Atleast you're not curry or rice.

Mogs me by having a cultural identity :feels:
There's no point in having a cultural identity when that culture is shit. Mulattos >>>>> Indians. And besides, you can just larp as Egyptian.

There's no point in having a cultural identity when that culture is shit. Mulattos >>>>> Indians. And besides, you can just larp as Egyptian.
Can’t larp as an egyptian with nigger blood :forcedsmile:

Just Tell a ginger foid you have BBC

being mixed sounds like terrible fuel for identity crisis to be honest

Jfl what a shit fate.

I only get on existence yet was born as a mulatto mutt with no sharp features, and boyish frame.

Meanwhile aryan Chad is deflowering innocent jb stacies as we speak. :feels::feels::feels:

Even if ascend in my my mid 20s or 30s i’d get nothing but Chads leftovers jfl:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
I'm sand shit and european mix, Berber and Spaniard blood