Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im trying to make video what do you think - ANY ADVICE? ANY VIDEOCELS? RAPI CELS

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
What do you think so far buddy boyos

Its a video about RAPI from NIKKE.

I use it to learn more about SOny Vegas. Lasat Sony Vegas I use was like 12 now its 21 version JFL

I'm gonna use this knowledge to spam AI genereated trash video 24/7 10 videos a day, but I wnat try my ebst first make a good video

Any advice?

weebs could definitely dig this kek

im loving your RoadToMonneyMax series

Perfect for brain rotted zoomer NPCs.

Get semi-decent at the game of your choice. The more popular + more appealing to normie NPCs = the bettER

Record yourself playing that game. Voice acting can be excluded if your editing skills are good enough.

Get semi-decent at the game of your choice. The more popular + more appealing to normie NPCs = the bettER

Record yourself playing that game. Voice acting can be excluded if your editing skills are good enough.
voice is very important, it's your personality basically as content creator

My gaming days are behind me buddy boyo

I suck at all games now

Maybe some turn based game I can beat anyone but nobody plays that shit. I used to be Top 1 Gwent player in the world JFL

Can't you just do part-time remote work from Pattaya for some UK firm?

Ye I can try. But you not allowed to work from Pattaya or anywhere outside UK so if they find me they will fire me so better have backup plan.

voice is very important, it's your personality basically as content creator
What I'm suggesting is video game montages. Those don't require voice acting.

My gaming days are behind me buddy boyo

I suck at all games now

Maybe some turn based game I can beat anyone but nobody plays that shit. I used to be Top 1 Gwent player in the world JFL

Ye I can try. But you not allowed to work from Pattaya or anywhere outside UK so if they find me they will fire me so better have backup plan.
You can try your hand at RTS games

Maybe pick up programming and make your own games

What do you think so far buddy boyos

Its a video about RAPI from NIKKE.

I use it to learn more about SOny Vegas. Lasat Sony Vegas I use was like 12 now its 21 version JFL

I'm gonna use this knowledge to spam AI genereated trash video 24/7 10 videos a day, but I wnat try my ebst first make a good video

Any advice?

View attachment 1111174
idk shit about editing but looks cool ig

You have good savings right, once you get there go to digital nomad cafes and network. Most of them are doing some remote bullshit work.
What do you want me to talk to this people I can't talk to them I am too autistic

Digital nomads in Pattaya are fellow truecels, HTNs go to Portugal
My guess is they are scamming their employers like I will try to do.

You can't work remote from UK its too difficult the UK tax law is too retarded.

I will try get a job in january or feburary, any job and try to scammaxx my employer.

If I no get job I guess Ill just do surveys and match betting JFL :feelsbadman: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can live from my savings for a year or so but then I will rot my savings away so thats kind of not good.

Making money online must be the hardest thing. Cant imagine doing it.