Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im trying to make a game, not sure where im going with this.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
v92XpNv.gif

Thoughts?

Is it like a baseball game accept the shit that comes out of the ass is the baseball?

Will it be on steam?

Kointo said:
Will it be on steam?

Not sure, when i get some thing playable enough il put it on itch.io and go from there if it gets traction il put it on steam.

JovanD said:
Not sure, when i get some thing playable enough il put it on itch.io and go from there if it gets traction il put it on steam.

Good. It looks like the type of quality game you'd see on steam green light. That's why I was asking.

Sergeantincel said:
The definition of following your dreams.

It's the only right thing to do since you only live once for limited time.

Anyways, here's a little update, things are going good so far.
cFGM7X6.gif

JovanD said:

cFGM7X6.gif

Nice tit physics.

JovanD said:

cFGM7X6.gif

All it needs now is peripherals, like a crotch glove, regular gloves, and a facemask.

lmao I'm surprised the girl isn't a trap.

Sergeantincel said:
The texture is impressive, I'll watch your progress with great interest.

Not even done yet it's just a diffuse map thrown on Unity's default shader, when im done with physics stuff il make proper skin material with subsurface scattering and specular maps.

Btw this is the model i used http://www.3dscanstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=803
It's modified a lot, had to reduce vertex count from around 900000 to 30000, i cut off hands and feet since i didn't want such concave and complex geometry to interfere with initial tests and i cut the head off because fuck femoids XD transferring the texture from high-res to low-res model was tricky as fuck since the UVs get fucked completely with such a overhaul and making them match the old model is impractical, but luckily xNormal was to the rescue, with it i managed to bake a new texture(using the old one)  for the low res model's new UVs, i was quite surprised by how perfect it came out since a lot of times baking produces distortions and artifacts.

This was the original texture
MnuVwzH.jpg

And this is the new baked one
l0HjWTK.png

Looks bit messy because i used Zbrush's UV Master auto UV unwrap since it's only test model and im in hurry, but works fine.