Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm trying to get a foid from work fired

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
The bitch is 10/10 facially, slim and for some reason has big boobs. The first day we talked she prematurely rejected me by mentioning her bf so I decided to revenge.

The thing is:
1. She is very bad at work, speaks rude to clients and makes a lot of mistakes, so the boss dislikes her very much
2. Me and the boss have good relationships so he will listen to me

Every time she makes a mistake I snitch on her. Today boss called for "serious talk". I overheard one thing that he said to her : "why do clients always have negative emotions when you work with them?"

I can already feel that she's gonna get fired and will surely help boss to pick the right decision

:feelsdevil:

Holy fucking based. Keep escalating. The stress of it all is only going to worsen her performance.

She's an attractive female there's literally nothing you can do to get her fired. This might backfire and get yourself fired in the process

Dear, that's not a good thing to do.
Only very cruel person would do such a thing.
I don't even know what to tell you.
This is just disgusting.

She's an attractive female there's literally nothing you can do to get her fired. This might backfire and get yourself fired in the process
He’s friends with the boss, which changes things a lot. Unless he tries to fuck her

Your boss is not gonna fire her, she'll just suck his dick and he'll let it slide.

Very based

But if she's a Stacy, she's probably had a few thousand second chances, and will get a new job handed to her in seconds after leaving anyway

The bitch is 10/10 facially, slim and for some reason has big boobs. The first day we talked she prematurely rejected me by mentioning her bf so I decided to revenge.

The thing is:
1. She is very bad at work, speaks rude to clients and makes a lot of mistakes, so the boss dislikes her very much
2. Me and the boss have good relationships so he will listen to me

Every time she makes a mistake I snitch on her. Today boss called for "serious talk". I overheard one thing that he said to her : "why do clients always have negative emotions when you work with them?"

I can already feel that she's gonna get fired and will surely help boss to pick the right decision

:feelsdevil:
Based

if your boss doesn't actively simp for her, she is not a 10/10.

He'll fire them for being too good looking. 10/10s are "intimidating"and most normie men avoid them or don't want to interact. They're a "distraction" and make them act stupid.

Just watch out, the halo effect is strong, also I hope your boss isn’t a simp or it could backfire

He'll fire them for being too good looking. 10/10s are "intimidating"and most normie men avoid them or don't want to interact. They're a "distraction" and make them act stupid.
For some reason all the guys at my work make fun of her. Probably they have same feelings as me - if she ain't mine, she's gonna suffer

And even if she does gets fired he would only be doing her a favor..
a 10/10 who is actually working is so fucking dumb
it's like making lionel messi work as a cashier, she could easily become rich because of simps.

You can never win as an incel, only lose.

And even if she does gets fired he would only be doing her a favor..
a 10/10 who is actually working is so fucking dumb
it's like making lionel messi work as a cashier, she could easily become rich because of simps.

You can never win as an incel, only lose.
She has IQ of a plankton. If was in her body id already would be a millionaire