Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm treating bronchitis using ancient indian plant

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
I got bronchitis from some infection and my lungs hurt badly from all the coughing. Thankfully i have the ancient plant used by indians packed in the amount of 20 per pack. The smoke from the plant filling my lungs is clearing them up. I will not use jewpills i will use plant wrapped in a paper. I'm exercising my lungs.

I got bronchitis from some infection and my lungs hurt badly from all the coughing. Thankfully i have the ancient plant used by indians packed in the amount of 20 per pack. The smoke from the plant filling my lungs is clearing them up. I will not use jewpills i will use plant wrapped in a paper. I'm exercising my lungs.
What is the herb called?

saar

My heart hurts mangs :feelsUgh:
No health for your face

Thank you saar for helping promote ancient Indian medicine

Nicotiana tabacum
Nicotiana tabacum, or cultivated tobacco, is an annually grown herbaceous plant of the genus Nicotiana. N. tabacum is the most commonly grown species in the genus Nicotiana, as the plant's leaves are commercially harvested to be processed into tobacco for human use.

Umm so your using tobacco plants to clear out bad lungs?

Big medicine, chief!

Much big wampum!

is it cow poop?