Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm trans-chad

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm coming out as trans-chad. I’m trans-chad because I have chad dysphoria which means that although I may look like an Incel on the outside, I’m a chad on the inside, stuck in an Incel's body. Every day since I was just a little kid, I have cried myself to sleep since I miss out on life as a chad, even though I am a chad, just stuck in this miserable ugly body. I’m missing out on the life that I deserve, and I don’t have the body I belong in. As if this was bad enough, when I came out, I wasn’t even accepted, being told to “love myself for who I am”. Stupid cis scum don’t understand that I CANNOT LIVE like this. I need leg lengthening surgery and facial reconstruction surgery to become my true self. I was never accepted in person, but hopefully the people here will accept me for who I am, and one day I can fully transition into a chad.

You will never be a real Chad. You have no jawline, you have no chin, you have no hunter eyes. You are a sub 5 man twisted by hormones and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Woman are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Woman to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even looksmaxxers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your skinny, Micro penis. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably sub 5. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Based.

I demand taxpayer funded surgery so I may live as Chad :feelsjuice:

You will never be a real Chad. You have no jawline, you have no chin, you have no hunter eyes. You are a sub 5 man twisted by hormones and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Woman are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Woman to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even looksmaxxers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your skinny, Micro penis. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably sub 5. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
The difference between Reddit fags seething over this or secretly believing this is a mere few words :feelsjuice:

I cry this is so based and honklerpilled

The story didn’t even make sense jfl, you forgot to change many of the parts. It should have said something like “for the rest of time they will know an inkwel is buried there”.

Also, looksmaxing works many times. Keep coping

:feelskek: :feelshaha: