Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal im top 1% of incels

and even being a failure is made a million times better if you have a group of friends you can cope with and enjoy shit with.

having 0 friends is basically living in solitary confinement
Having 0 friends just means you are the outcast of the outcasts seeing as pretty much everyone has friends. It is the most brutal fate

go outside you will realize how rare incels are
Cope they’re not. Average incel irl has friends and isn’t a complete loser though. The loser types join this forum

Having 0 friends just means you are the outcast of the outcasts seeing as pretty much everyone has friends. It is the most brutal fate
they never said being the top 1% was easy
IMG 5015

Cope they’re not. Average incel irl has friends and isn’t a complete loser though. The loser types join this forum
No friends for your face. True incels don't have friends

No friends for your face. True incels don't have friends
That’s cope dude. It’s just NT pill.
The truth is virgins are probably about 10-15% even at 25. You’re telling me you believe the virginity rate drops from 50% to 2% from 20 - 25 that’s fucking retarded.

Maybe for KHVs or khhvs ID believe it. A KHHV is bottom 1% at 18. A Virgin and a KHHV are 2 different things. Like a person who’s in a relationship or been kissed by a girl but a Virgin wouldn’t be considered an incel no?

This contradicts the perpetuated lie that males lose their virginity at 17 on average. I wish I could have been a player, but I lack the social aptitude for it. I was part of 1.7%, not anymore. Gotta thank a Russian hooker for that. Meanwhile, the girls that have showed interest in me have had high body counts. Fucking burger whores.

The truth is virgins are probably about 10-15% even at 25. You’re telling me you believe the virginity rate drops from 50% to 2% from 20 - 25 that’s fucking retarded.
That's bullshit, you're wrong. 98% of men have sex at least once at the ages of 13-24.

That's bullshit, you're wrong. 98% of men have sex at least once at the ages of 13-24.
Yea according to basement dwelling Incels who don’t interact with people irl maybe.

Yea according to basement dwelling Incels who don’t interact with people irl maybe.
Oh yeah, that's me. Stupid fucking Indian Canadian unwanted migrant delivered to the country to compensate for the offset of Caucasians not maintaining sufficient birth-rates, you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh yeah, that's me. Stupid fucking Indian Canadian unwanted migrant delivered to the country to compensate for the offset of Caucasians not maintaining sufficient birth-rates, you don't know what you're talking about.
I have no idea what you’re trying to imply here but if you think virgins are as rare 1 in 50 people you are deluded

I have no idea what you’re trying to imply here but if you think virgins are as rare 1 in 50 people you are deluded
At the age of 25+, virgins are 1-50. The vast majority have sex eventually unless they're mentally unfit or ugly as fuck. I worked with countless short guys who had girlfriends, game, fiances, wives, bitches, whatever. I've watched videos of Indians blowing loads on white girl's faces. the reason you're an incel is because you think you're special or you foster self-denying resentment.

At the age of 25+, virgins are 1-50.
Larp and cope. Way too many 25+ year old virgins running around nowadays. Maybe in the 90s this was the case
The vast majority have sex eventually unless they're mentally unfit or ugly as fuck. I worked with countless short guys who had girlfriends, game, fiances, wives, bitches, whatever. I've watched videos of Indians blowing loads on white girl's faces. the reason you're an incel is because you think you're special or you foster self-denying resentment.
Height pill is cope in terms of dating. I’ve seen plenty of 5’2-5’4 turbo manlets with gfs. Most manlets just can’t cope it’s their looks or autism

Larp and cope. Way too many 25+ year old virgins running around nowadays. Maybe in the 90s this was the case
Nuh-uh! Get the fuck out of here, keep coping. I see short couples all the time. My old neighbor was a bitch who banged on my wall on Christmas Eve because she was alone, after that she got a shorter long-haired ginger boyfriend who sated her needs.
Most manlets just can’t cope it’s their looks or autism
That's what I said: mental ineptitude or ugliness cause involuntary celibacy. Even Eggy got laid when he was 19.

actually this is according to a statistic on a public study.

the only stat being given by the "basement dwelling incel" is you claiming its actually 10-15% and the study is wrong.

nice self contradiction

At the age of 25+, virgins are 1-50. The vast majority have sex eventually unless they're mentally unfit or ugly as fuck. I worked with countless short guys who had girlfriends, game, fiances, wives, bitches, whatever. I've watched videos of Indians blowing loads on white girl's faces. the reason you're an incel is because you think you're special or you foster self-denying resentment.
this guy is gigacoping for absolutely no reason. i dont think you will ever reason with him tbh.

to add to your point at my work, i knew a guy who was 23, 5ft4, brown skin, and worked a minimum wage job in canada. i talked to him, and saw him come to work with 3 different girlfriends over the span of 2 years that dropped him off. he was giga NT, but my point is getting sex isnt impossible if you are willing to become a house slave.

he told me he would sometimes drop his entire paycheck to get them jewelry, they would hang out with their guy friends still, he would spend hours and hours driving them around to everything, he included them in his pretty big social circle, etc etc

only guy at my work that i know that is a virgin still is a 44 year old autistic guy (he has told me he is autistic) that must be 350 LBs and has a LGBT pin and Pansexual pin on his work bag (clear indication of extreme mental illness)

actually this is according to a statistic on a public study.

the only stat being given by the "basement dwelling incel" is you claiming its actually 10-15% and the study is wrong.

nice self contradiction
Your study says By age 25-30 3.9% of men and 5.8% of women will remain virgins.
You think there’s more female virgins than male JFL?

Also the other studies this dude has done are weird

Nuh-uh! Get the fuck out of here, keep coping. I see short couples all the time. My old neighbor was a bitch who banged on my wall on Christmas Eve because she was alone, after that she got a shorter long-haired ginger boyfriend who sated her needs.

That's what I said: mental ineptitude or ugliness cause involuntary celibacy. Even Eggy got laid when he was 19.
EggMan Is turbo truecel and fucked a tranny. If fucking a tranny is the way out of inceldom ID rather stay incel thank you

I'm 30. What percentage of them are virgins?
In any case good reminder to how most men are not incels.
The folks who think incels are common are delusional.

Last edited:
Your study says By age 25-30 3.9% of men and 5.8% of women will remain virgins.
You think there’s more female virgins than male JFL?

Also the other studies this dude has done are weird
a self-report study will always have statistic flaws. but it would be by a few % points at most. the men being + a few the foids being - a few

i have no idea why you cope so hard. like ive said. go outside. you will see how few and far between incels are.

a self-report study will always have statistic flaws. but it would be by a few % points at most. the men being + a few the foids being - a few

i have no idea why you cope so hard. like ive said. go outside. you will see how few and far between incels are.
Nah they’re pretty common I know plenty of KHVs irl

EggMan Is turbo truecel and fucked a tranny. If fucking a tranny is the way out of inceldom ID rather stay incel thank you
You're mistaking his prom dance parody with the story of his World of Warcraft hook-up.

It's why i don't believe in oldcels (maybe 2-3% of incels are too much subhuman to don't be able to ascend at 30)

Prime pussies are chad only, but when you start having 25-30, old used roasties will try to get you (even they find you disgusting and will cheat on you, they just want a betabuxx and a cuck for raise chad's baby)

Notice how oldcels here are basement dweller. It's not possible for a normal dude. Oldcels are elite of the incels And in the good way. I wish i will die Virgin because it's better to be a incel than a cuck

It's why i don't believe in oldcels (maybe 2-3% of incels are too much subhuman to don't be able to ascend at 30)

Prime pussies are chad only, but when you start having 25-30, old used roasties will try to get you (even they find you disgusting and will cheat on you, they just want a betabuxx and a cuck for raise chad's baby)

Notice how oldcels here are basement dweller. It's not possible for a normal dude. Oldcels are elite of the incels And in the good way. I wish i will die Virgin because it's better to be a incel than a cuck
honestly i hope this is right. even if i do date a roastie who takes advantage of me, just to experience love, experience a touch, experience lust, my first kiss, lose my virginity to someone who loves me, even if the emotion is feigned, even if it doesn't last long and ends horribly, i'd rather feel the flame once in my life than live an eternal freeze.

32 and counting!
Im betting bottom dollar you'll lose it before you reach my age . mogger

32 and counting!
Im betting bottom dollar you'll lose it before you reach my age . mogger
idk what you base this statement off of but i hope you are right

Its not surprising that the percentage is that low as even the most deformed foid will have simps and normies will be able to get the betabux at some point. I would be interesting to see how much online dating has effected this and how many non-virgins had to resort to payed sex.

Yup, why I don't trust any youngcels or anyone udner 22-23 at the least, the stats are in their favor.

age 18-20 50% of men are virgins and
If you believe this statistic you either never went outside or are coping hard in delusion. You really think HALF of all men went through high school with no experience with women? Get fucking real. Everyone but the most spergy or ugly dudes had GFs at one point before the end of high school. Most men lose their virginity at like 16-17, and they had kisses, hugs, holding hands, and young love before that, even without sex.

Seriously, why do you think it is that normies will bully the fuck out of you if they find out you are 18+ with no dating experience? It's because it happened so normally and easily for them that they genuinely CANNOT imagine never having a GF by that age. I saw a thread on reddit of some family member of a 16 year old virgin asking if he was gay since he never had a gf. At age 16 they are already thinking he is gay because he can't get a gf. That's how unimaginable it is to them to struggle in dating.
by 25 only 1% are
I bet it is even less than this

now let's see the numbers for 30 :feelsYall:

by the way i'm not just incel im KHHV with 0 friends it is literally hell.
I'm total KHHV too and never had one friend through my entire 4 years in high school. Currently have one friend, who is an absolute truecel with a mental disabilty, but he is chill to hang out with. We usually hang out a couple times a month.

I may be a virgin but at least I'm not an incel!

Yup, why I don't trust any youngcels or anyone udner 22-23 at the least, the stats are in their favor.
In their favor if they look average most incels are like bottom 10% look wise so it isn't the same likelihood also doubt anyone in that bracket will answer said survey as an incel honestly.