Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im too weak

D

dbypf

Greycel
Please ban me, I tried deleting my account my account but it didnt work. Im too weak to be an incel. Im at the lowest point of my life realizing ill never get laid and I spent all day on this forum only watching. The rape video is what got me its too much for me i need to get out. Please I beg you ban me. Ill escape somewhere I dont where but ill escape and when the world crashes and all this is over ill resurface but until then ill escape. I became addicted to this forum please ban me

well technically, even if the mods ban you. you can still check out the posts and read all day

Just close the forum buddy boyo

you cant be too weak to be incel. you either are or you arent

I Am too weak to consume incel content. Its enough knowing no woman will touch me, i dont want to think about it every second

Please ban me, I tried deleting my account my account but it didnt work. Im too weak to be an incel. Im at the lowest point of my life realizing ill never get laid and I spent all day on this forum only watching. The rape video is what got me its too much for me i need to get out. Please I beg you ban me. Ill escape somewhere I dont where but ill escape and when the world crashes and all this is over ill resurface but until then ill escape. I became addicted to this forum please ban me
Just install a blocker . Tf?

back to youtube video essays you go. Don't worry, 90% of incels are doing the same
theres always the rope

I Am too weak to consume incel content. Its enough knowing no woman will touch me, i dont want to think about it every second
just find good copes, games or some sort of kino, read a book. when you are level headed come back. simple.

I want my account gone and everything with it so at least i cant enter for 3 months
youll still be able to see it. are you trying to get your ip blacklisted?

Just leave, banning you doesn't help, technically you can still see the post, you just can't comment LOL

Shit GrAY, get out of here you fake truecel, you are addicted to this forum because it represents the greatest reality of soy truecel conditioned in the blackpill essence.

Not even an hour of joining this forum and bro wants to leave