Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Too Stupid

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
Day by day feels like I get dumber and dumber. I'm constantly questioning things and terrible at understanding social cues and terrible at writing. Multiple times, people tried to bully me, and I wasn't aware.
When I was in school there was this dude and his friends that came up to me and told me I was funny which is weird because I don't talk much, they started laughing in my face and walked away. I was very confused.
There were times when I tried to talk to people, and they would have a disgusted look on their faces or some weird smirk.
Surprisingly most people don't like me, only autists like me for whatever reason.

Never began for low IQcels

Too relatable, I only realize when I come home from work that people were messing with me or doing something to me for their own amusement, then I come back the day after in a hostile aggressive mood and they start wondering WTF is wrong with me, beel like that all my life since the ol' school days, a mix of low IQ and low social awareness I guess, it makes you a moody prick in the long run.