Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im too shy to have sex with a girl

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just realized that if I ever get laid I will have to murder the girl afterwards, the thought of another person seeing me naked or getting close to me terrifies me tbh, apart from knocking the girl out I dont see how I could ever survive being intimate with someone

I think IT are right when they say that some of us are not ready for relationships, me personally Im still a high schooler mentally, but make no mistake this is all womens fault that Im like this to begin with, only a yandere girlfriend can save me now

I feel similar I don't want my naked skinnyfat body to be shown to anyone but at the same time I really want to get laid. I'll be a virgin forever so it doesn't matter anyway but still.

when i was younger i thought similar but as ive gotten older i dont care so much.

that's ridiculous

your main problem will be getting it up for a pig in the first place

Just realized that if I ever get laid I will have to murder the girl afterwards, the thought of another person seeing me naked or getting close to me terrifies me tbh
i agree

That's why I go to the gym every weekday.

I want my waifu to dawn over my abs.

Just realized that if I ever get laid I will have to murder the girl afterwards, the thought of another person seeing me naked or getting close to me terrifies me tbh, apart from knocking the girl out I dont see how I could ever survive being intimate with someone

I think IT are right when they say that some of us are not ready for relationships, me personally Im still a high schooler mentally, but make no mistake this is all womens fault that Im like this to begin with, only a yandere girlfriend can save me now

I have a theory that humans are very psychic creatures. Gnats control population by pinging social permission with each other and if their swarms are too large, they can sense that they must leave the swarm and go to a new swarm (which ones know to leave? It's obviously very advanced).

So if gnats can do this, humans must be capable of far more. This is why I would say that humans operate entirely on a social permission basis (I would make a new thread for this, but this should be enough and have all the major players see it). You can literally feel the social permission you have from foids 24/7, no matter where you are, because you are able to ping, without even looking, what your social permission level is.

This is what high inhib and low inhib really means. Sociopathy could mean a person who is ignorant of or forcefully goes against their social permission, which means you become an annoying loudmouthed faggot that all the women pretend to crave. The kind of guy who keeps everybody on the train hostage by yelling and screaming dumb-ass ghetto rap phrases like, 'EY YO! I GET 'DAT SHIT NIGGA!' for like 27 fucking minutes straight (that guy does it 24/7 though). When women choose, they choose hell on earth.

Anyways, my point is, you might say that you are not ready for a relationship, which I used to fear myself, but what I think is really going on is your social permission is at 'go kill yourself' level and you can heavily sense that. If a foid actually liked you, opened up to you, and treated you well, your anxiety would vanish immediately and you would feel comfortable in their presence. This is the life of chad, normies, and tyrones, apparently. They were born into ease and that is never enough for them. They have to destroy everything good for no fucking reason as well.

I think this is underestimated among incels. Being comfortable with intimacy and the steps leading up to sex is nerve wracking. Most users here can’t even function or communicate properly in a social setting let alone fuck a foid.

I physically can't have sex so that doesn't even cross my mind.

That was me when I was younger, but if a female is attracted to you, she can easily make you feel comfortable enough to be naked.

I have a theory that humans are very psychic creatures. Gnats control population by pinging social permission with each other and if their swarms are too large, they can sense that they must leave the swarm and go to a new swarm (which ones know to leave? It's obviously very advanced).

So if gnats can do this, humans must be capable of far more. This is why I would say that humans operate entirely on a social permission basis (I would make a new thread for this, but this should be enough and have all the major players see it). You can literally feel the social permission you have from foids 24/7, no matter where you are, because you are able to ping, without even looking, what your social permission level is.

This is what high inhib and low inhib really means. Sociopathy could mean a person who is ignorant of or forcefully goes against their social permission, which means you become an annoying loudmouthed faggot that all the women pretend to crave. The kind of guy who keeps everybody on the train hostage by yelling and screaming dumb-ass ghetto rap phrases like, 'EY YO! I GET 'DAT SHIT NIGGA!' for like 27 fucking minutes straight (that guy does it 24/7 though). When women choose, they choose hell on earth.

Anyways, my point is, you might say that you are not ready for a relationship, which I used to fear myself, but what I think is really going on is your social permission is at 'go kill yourself' level and you can heavily sense that. If a foid actually liked you, opened up to you, and treated you well, your anxiety would vanish immediately and you would feel comfortable in their presence. This is the life of chad, normies, and tyrones, apparently. They were born into ease and that is never enough for them. They have to destroy everything good for no fucking reason as well.
Mt Everest IQ post

I can't get a boner anymore and I'm too high inhib to go to the doctor. My body is slowly rotting away at 18. I just hope it has something to do with a heart disease or smt. That way I can die peacefully in my sleep.

But that won't happen because this world is against us.

high IQ

I feel the same. I dont feel confortable talking with a girl or being physycally close to one. I would like to be loved and being in a relathionship. But I know i would need months just to let a girl touch my private parts, and i would be so anxious just with the idea of going out with a girl that i would eventually reject her in spite of being attracted to her.

Agreed at this point in my life losing my virginity would be just plain awkward as the girl would most likely have way more experience then me unless she was also a virgin and your more likely to find 10 million dollars lying in the street then a virgin girl.

fontcuck, lestcuck, stepdown, we got a new HIGH IQ sheriff in town

Dude just choke her, she wont remember anything as a bonus and cum twice as fast :chad:

JFL you can't cope with intimacy but somehow murder is easier?! I have had stress dreams where I kill someone/framed for murder and let me tell you it is a nightmare.

Murder doesnt require anyone seeing me naked or getting close to me, if anything to murder someone you have to dissociate yourself from that person which I have no issue with as Ive been alone since forever