Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im too lazy to live..

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Or rather I'm too lazy to work for a living, I'll just go ahead and admit it I'm a lazy person and while that isn't a crime per say. It might as well be a sin in the eyes of our capitalistic society. Ever since I got my first job I've hated it, being forced to wake up and get ready for a never ending cycle of being forced to perform at some fucking job. Trying to make management happy, while having to deal with all your idiot coworkers. All ultimately meaningless since it's not like I get to enjoy the money I make anyways since the only thing I want in life is to not have to work and feel like some bitch ass slave for my corporate masters. Your job literally consumes your life, when you add up everything from getting ready for, driving to, being at and coming back from work. It's pure hell I tell you and leaves a person feeling like life is nothing more then an endless cycle of clocking in and out of work. It also makes everything else in life feel less fulfilling because I realize that no matter what I do, it'll all just be attempting to fill the void I've gained from being used as a slave at work. I don't know how people go decades dealing with this shit, it's the main reason I won't be having kids besides me being ugly. I don't want to create another slave to capitalism and I'm sick of being another name\number on some fat cats spreadsheet.

I don't see the point in making cash when I don't get to LDAR with it. I would work all day and barely get enough time to enjoy my time at home. Add terrible social interactions with the dreadful work, and it is personally (emotionally, mentally) unbearable for me. But, some argue that it's not about the money, but accomplishments and a sense of contribution and achievement. My question to those people is, why would I feel accomplished when I positively contribute to a society who's actively persecuted me in the past? It just doesn't give me a sense of "pride" like these overachievers somehow feel.

To put it simply, LDAR>work

I don't think "lazy" is the right word, no purpose is probably what you're looking for. If you were lazy you would've left your job long time ago.

I don't see the point in making cash when I don't get to LDAR with it. I would work all day and barely get enough time to enjoy my time at home. Add terrible social interactions with the dreadful work, and it is personally (emotionally, mentally) unbearable for me. But, some argue that it's not about the money, but accomplishments and a sense of contribution and achievement. My question to those people is, why would I feel accomplished when I positively contribute to a society who's actively persecuted me in the past? It just doesn't give me a sense of "pride" like these overachievers somehow feel.
Work is about money. Gotta earn them big bucks.
nerd-sourcedv2-e1351314172495.jpg

I mentioned this. There's no point in earning money when you're too busy working to enjoy the benefits of wealth.
Meh. If you get a really nice job and know how to conserve money, you can retire early.

No sense in working hard if you will never have a gf:(

Most people hate their jobs and only live for their weekends and vacations. I would never do a shitty office job

Most people hate their jobs and only live for their weekends and vacations. I would never do a shitty office job
Yes. My mother is an example of this. Even on the weekends, she complains about her job.