Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m too far gone

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Even if I were to become a 10/10 Chad tomorrow and win the lottery. I don’t think I would even want a wife or gf. I would probably just fuck them and manipulate them to get whatever I wanted from them. All the years of being treated like shit by women have made me angry and resentful. Women are disgusting shallow creatures and I will never not see them that way. I don’t feel I could ever truly love one as ever since I’ve been Blackpilled, I know that her “love” is purely based on my bone structure, height, and penis size. Fuck foids and fuck this hellish society that the Jews have created for us.

And before inceltears screenshots this, yes I shower and yes I’m well groomed. I hope your relatives get cancer if you are a part of inceltears btw

Even if I were to become a 10/10 Chad tomorrow and win the lottery. I don’t think I would even want a wife or gf. I would probably just fuck them and manipulate them to get whatever I wanted from them. All the years of being treated like shit by women have made me angry and resentful. Women are disgusting shallow creatures and I will never not see them that way. I don’t feel I could ever truly love one as ever since I’ve been Blackpilled, I know that her “love” is purely based on my bone structure, height, and penis size. Fuck foids and fuck this hellish society that the Jews have created for us.

And before inceltears screenshots this, yes I shower and yes I’m well groomed. I hope your relatives get cancer if you are a part of inceltears btw
water is wet this point has been made a thousand times

Inceldom kills hope in the cradle. Yes, even if you become Chad, you've been scarred up all throughout your life, and it would be hard to move forward. Remembering all of the fucked up things or the women treated you.

It would definitely be hard to commit to a monogamous relationship at that point. You're just thinking why didn't they just date me before? Why I should treat them well? Now that they want me? If they treated me this harshly all along? Any self-respecting man wouldn't stoop low to the foid's level.

Even if I were to become a 10/10 Chad tomorrow and win the lottery. I don’t think I would even want a wife or gf. I would probably just fuck them and manipulate them to get whatever I wanted from them.
I am a youngcel feeling like this already :feelsrope:

2023 06 28 13 50 51 d4dmfro 50bd3dcb 306d 4e93 849d a10b2df39d82 JPEG Image 265320 pi

This is the way.