Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm too depressed to work

nullus

nullus

Banned
-
I'm 21 and Ive only worked for 3 months of my life and it was terrible.

it wasn't even challenging or difficult and it was part-time but still I don't have the mental strength to wageslave

I haven't had a social-life since the age of 16 and even when I was younger I had no real long-term friends but was also bullied and treated badly by people.

I don't have a future nor a past so how am I meant to wageslave. I have no past positive experiences and there's no way I could work for 5 days of the week just to live on my own in isolation. There's no actual reward.

Ive decided now that I'm going to NEET. There's no other option.

But I don't even know how to NEET. Can you actually get money for being too depressed to work? And how much can you get. Is it possible to get enough neetbux to be able to move out and live on your own?

I never had a job. Also, I'm almost 24. Well, it is what it is.

Can't relate to your post, my beloved friend. You should try single-player videogaming, perhaps.

I never had a job. Also, I'm almost 24. Well, it is what it is.

Can't relate to your post, my beloved friend.
Does the government give you money? How much out of interest? (Not specifically of course)

Work or Starve!

For men, welfare is usually only temporary. Disability is notoriously hard to get. That leaves most having no choice but to wageslave.
How long? That is the question.

You can totally get neetbux for depression if your country is 1st world and cucked (it's the only benefit of it being so). You will probably need doctor's notes and to do an interview though.

I'm 21 and Ive only worked for 3 months of my life and it was terrible.
I worked for one month in a bar and could not handle it. Worst month of my life by FAR. Had to quit or I would have killed myself. It's amazing how normalfags can even take the stress with some of these jobs...
But I don't even know how to NEET. Can you actually get money for being too depressed to work? And how much can you get. Is it possible to get enough neetbux to be able to move out and live on your own?
Entirely depends on what country you live in.

I worked for one month in a bar and could not handle it. Worst month of my life by FAR. Had to quit or I would have killed myself. It's amazing how normalfags can even take the stress with some of these jobs...

Entirely depends on what country you live in.
I live in the UK.

If you're average looking or above you get positive reinforcement for doing good (something I've never experienced in my life once) and you generally have things to look forward for in life socially that requires money so that's why they're okay with wageslaving.

I have schizophrenia and I'm NEET due to my disability. You don't get much but it's something. If you have depression try to apply for disability
How much money are we talking? Is it like enough to live in your own place? Or just like 150 a month. Or do they give you a place to live for free and then give you 150 a month?

I would appreciate any amount of money from the government but I'd take as much as I can get.

I really don't think I will ever work a second in my life. It's just not possible.

Then it's doable but you're gonna need to get involved with doctors and shit.
Yeah I'll do that then. Im worried though that because of my looks it'll be even harder for me to get government money than an average looking person who needs it.

I remember in school once I went to a teacher to ask to move classes because I didn't know anyone in it and she said that I couldn't. Then like a few weeks later a friend of mine that was in the class I tried to move in said there's loads of space in his class and that someone literally just joined their class from another one.

Does the government give you money?
If youre in the US, I believe they do. You just need to claim some sort of disability that prevents you from functioning.

I live in the UK.

If you're average looking or above you get positive reinforcement for doing good (something I've never experienced in my life once) and you generally have things to look forward for in life socially that requires money so that's why they're okay with wageslaving.
well in UK you can probably get bennies if you sign on so it's worth looking into

So mental illness isn't good enough?
mentally disability is good enough i believe. the hard part is convincing the doctor to get you qualified for disability. you somehow have to show them that you can't work. With that said, i have feeling whatever mental health professional you will go to, will try to get you rehabilitated rather than approving you for benefits. Good luck :feelsYall:

Coming back home doesn’t replenish my exhaustion because I’ll know the next day it will be the same old treatment I face daily .
This 100%

I have neither nothing to look forward in the future which can motivate me nor any positive experiences in the past that I can look back on to motivate me.

mentally disability is good enough i believe. the hard part is convincing the doctor to get you qualified for disability. you somehow have to show them that you can't work. With that said, i have feeling whatever mental health professional you will go to, will try to get you rehabilitated rather than approving you for benefits. Good luck :feelsYall:
The thing is I genuinely mentally can't work. Im not being lazy. I can't believe I somehow managed to work even 3 months part time. It destroyed me.