Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im too coward to approach foids or go to nightclub

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I think that i should at least try to get sex, even if i get rejected, but there is just no way that i can force myself to approach a foid or go to a nightclub. Im just too high inhib for that.

I have never approached a foid in my life. Honestly i would be better mentally if i would try and fail than not try at all, but im just too coward for that...

I tried going to nightclub 2 weeks ago, but i just couldnt force myself to step in there. The guards didnt look friendly, and i was too afraid to go there.

You mog me to even know how to enter the nightclub in the first place

You mog me to even know how to enter the nightclub in the first place
I just read where it is located, and found the entrance, but i did not enter it. Just stared at it for hours and walked away.

same same.
a lot of guys are shying away from these places
the dating scene should be run by the society / parents
this idea that you have to find your own gf through trial and error is bullshit

I just read where it is located, and found the entrance, but i did not enter it. Just stared at it for hours and walked away.
I also plan to enter a nightclub one day and try to get laid. Even though i have no experience i will try to. For approaching girls i will suggest you drink alcohol. It's a good inhibition deterrent. For entering id suggest you ask chatGPT about that.

I did go into some clubs, I was with a chadlite friend so it was easier, also I was drunk.

I got thrown out of one club, I tried approaching some women there but I got a most disgusting look on their face and they asked secuirty guards to kick me out JFL. I was coping with this rejection by drinkmaxxing at a bar there until security threw me out of the club and I got on a bus trying to get home and got lost and just slept next to some dumpster, what a great fking day heeeey...

I went to more clubs on my holiday in Spain with other people from my class but I was also rejected there by all the women, except some 0.1/10 landwhale that teased me to buy her drinks I spent like 100$ on this fat bitch and then she dropped me for a 5/10 normie as soon as possible it was a brutal rejection that even a fking disgusting fat landwhale didnt want me that was very brutal and that was the final stages of my blackpill awakening.

I tried approaching classmates, at work too but all turned out cringe and rejection. Brutal rejection type and people bullied me for it and shit and treat me like shit...

That is when I stopped trying, no point, I looked better then I still had some hair left and I was facing this brutal treatment then what the fuck is the point of trying now when I look sub3? now?

It's over

Only seamaxx awaits me now

I don't even know if the thai WHORE will fuck me, literal whores, thats how over it is.

I hope @rope2cope boyo will be there in Thailand he is a master whore fucker he can teach me because I am high inhib autist its over, I wanna fuck those thai whores young whores its over. I wanna threesome

Or get a cel brother and just foursome those biiitches have an incel orgy nohomo that would be cool asf lets fking gooooo

If you're confident enough to get dressed up and go to a nightclub I doubt you're an incel

I got thrown out of one club, I tried approaching some women there but I got a most disgusting look on their face and they asked secuirty guards to kick me out JFL. I was coping with this rejection by drinkmaxxing at a bar there until security threw me out of the club and I got on a bus trying to get home and got lost and just slept next to some dumpster, what a great fking day heeeey...
That’s absolutely brutal holy shit.

I do the same by ego. I Can Cope with myself by thinking i am maybe a volcel for never have try (of course i am not. I am fucking repulsive)

If i try to approach foid and get rejected, it will be too brutal for me and i would maybe unironicaly rope. So i have to never try anything literally for me survival.

My dignity is the last thing i have. And also the pride of never being rejected