Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm too cool for normies

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I think Monster High is a truly inspiring series for inkwells. After watching their Netflix special, I've decided to embrace my creepy incel monster identity. They share my hatred for humanity and even call them "normies" (dedsrs). The monsters of Monster High are basically an analogy for incels irl: misfits who get ostracized for being too cool for the normie soyciety, so they decided to create their own culture and separate institutions.

Instead of feeling down and trying to fit in, we should double down on our weirdness and show normies that we're cool and we can live independently from them. Imagine starting Incel High where we'd teach incel children about the terrible history of humanity and raise their self-esteem by letting them explore their true incel identity freely.

We are incels, we are proud! We are incels, say it aloud! :feelsLightsaber:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYY7nOVZmS0

Is this equestria girls but with Bratz and autism high school drama

We incels aren’t cool, but in this climate I really don’t want to be what’s considered “cool” anyways

More like Schizo

This is merely a pipe dream, for the reasons thoughts of "revolution" or the like in the near future are quite uncommon... :feelssus:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

But yes; we're mainly seen as such by normies and other assorted cucks for revealing the bitter truth of the blackpill, when they'd prefer to stay with the delusion of the bluepill, and seen as such by foids for revealing their inherent nature that they are obviously quite quick to deny. :feelsclown: