Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m too broke to become NT (Gonna rope soon)

Autist1

Autist1

I’m dying alone
I need copious amounts of OT, which I can’t afford, and my psychiatrist suggested something called TMS.

It stimulates and resets specific areas of the brain that regulate mood to provide relief, which could help with my severe depression, NVLD, and autism.

But it’s $15k at his office. I’ve tried everything to become NT.

I don’t leave my house anymore, and my parents have lost hope in me.

I’m tapering off some of my meds because I thought my brain was declining, but they just had me on a ton of mood stabilizers, which messes with your processing.

I can’t afford therapy either it’s $150 per session. I’ve been doing it for years, but my parents can’t pay for it anymore, and neither can I.

I’m a NEET because of how bad my mental health is. I’m going to be alone forever no girl wants a guy with autism, a learning disability and psoriasis that I can’t get rid of.

I’ve tried the carnivore diet, every single medication, and cream under my insurance. But I can’t afford the one thing that will fix it which is biologics.

I CAN NEVER BECOME NORMAL!

I hate to break it to you, but no expensive procedure is gonna fix your autism. We are stuck with it for life

How old are you. Don't give up.

I’m not in school
It's not too late. Think about where you want to be. You could go to college or get a trade. Exercise. Go for walks. When you meet people, start by saying "hi." Work on your social skills. I see men in their 40's or 50's around here and if you're an incel at that age it must be really difficult, but you're only 18.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to set up meetups. Just to give incels a place to commiserate with other men that understand their struggles.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to set up meetups. Just to give incels a place to commiserate with other men that understand their struggles.
Yeah, that would be a good idea.

I need copious amounts of OT, which I can’t afford, and my psychiatrist suggested something called TMS.

It stimulates and resets specific areas of the brain that regulate mood to provide relief, which could help with my severe depression, NVLD, and autism.

I’m tapering off some of my meds because I thought my brain was declining, but they just had me on a ton of mood stabilizers, which messes with your processing.

I can’t afford therapy either it’s $150 per session. I’ve been doing it for years, but my parents can’t pay for it anymore, and neither can I.

I’m a NEET because of how bad my mental health is. I’m going to be alone forever no girl wants a guy with autism, a learning disability and psoriasis that I can’t get rid of.

I’ve tried the carnivore diet, every single medication, and cream under my insurance. But I can’t afford the one thing that will fix it which is biologics.

Sounds like cope. We’re born with it.

You cant become NT. You need a brain transplant for this lol.

Do what I'm going to do.

Od on DMT and hope it rewires your brain

Don't need much money to do this JFl

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

You're too young to commit suicide. At least wait until your late 20s. You don't know what the future holds.