Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm too blackpilled.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I have analyzed my face for years now and I've finally understood how much of a subhuman I am.
I have to go to school to study but I'm having trouble going outside as I got severe social anxiety due to my knowledge about my looks.
If I cant find a way out of this I will have to rope because there is no other way.
Do you think surgery could bring a subhuman up to normie-tier?

wouldn't hope for it. Best course of action is likely roping

You are not blackpilled enough until you go to a surgeon and get a brutal medical opinion about your face.

Have pride that your a survivor. Be the bad guy fuck it. Evil pride.

I doubt you're a subhuman. Just because some stupid lookism cunts made you believe that you need to look like a male model doesn't mean that's the case. If you look in the mirror and don't want to vomit, don't kill yourself yet. Surgery can help. If you want to rip your eyes out when you see your reflection I still don't think you should kill yourself. Just wrap a scarf around your head to hide your ugly face in the class until you graduate.

Cope with the rope

Do not rope! We need you! How are we going to tell our story if the only people who care keep roping?!

I wont rope until it is truly over,
But I'm having a hard time coping.

If you don´t actively get scouted by model scouts or make money with your looks (model/actor) it´s over. You are unattractive to all women. It´s the sad truth. You literally need to look like a male model or no woman will ever be sexually attracted to you, it´s not an exaggeration.

If you don´t actively get scouted by model scouts or make money with your looks (model/actor) it´s over. You are unattractive to all women. It´s the sad truth. You literally need to look like a male model or no woman will ever be sexually attracted to you, it´s not an exaggeration.

Yeah but I would rather look human than how I look now,
I cant go outside due to my looks.

You are not blackpilled enough until you go to a surgeon and get a brutal medical opinion about your face.
It's always worse coming out of somebody else's mouth

depends on the surgery

Just lol if you think the blackpill equals lookism. You've only touched the surface of the blackpill.

Surgerymaxxing is my last hope. What's your psl rating boyo?

Probably 3.

With a good surgeon and the right surgeries, you could probably get to a 5. Might not ascend, but it will really help out how you are treated by others.

With a good surgeon and the right surgeries, you could probably get to a 5. Might not ascend, but it will really help out how you are treated by others.

Yes, that's what I mean.
Rhinoplasty and jaw surgery will do a big difference for me.
It might be over still but atleast I will feel a little bit better.

removing my whole face and replacing it with dead chad's face would prob cost less than fixing this mess with my natural face

Yes, that's what I mean.
Rhinoplasty and jaw surgery will do a big difference for me.
It might be over still but atleast I will feel a little bit better.

Have you gotten consults for your face yet?

I'm also too blackpilled and it's hard to live like this