Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm too ashamed to talk to girls at this point

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I'm a 25 yo KHV and it's so hard to speak to a woman. I want to have sex with 90% of the femoids I talk with. I have masturbated to every girl I have talked to in past 6 months.

Every time I speak to a female I can feel it that she knows I'm a virgin. I can feel that she knows that I'm a pathetic abomination that no girl ever wanted to have sex with. And this knowledge is enough to stop me from talk to her even further.

How can you be confident when chicks can smell you are a virgin? How can you be confident when you are a worthless incel loser? How can you be conifdent when you have nothing to back up your confidence with?

I saw a female class from HS a few days ago and I couldn't look her in the eye because since HS I have not developed at all. Instead of having sex and become a cool and mature human, I have the sex drive of a horny teenager and the sexual maturity of a child. And on top of that, the years of isolation and rejection have made me into a sex obsessed misogynist.

You can't communicate with women when you are a only a shell of a man. You just can't. I fee intimitated when talking to girls because they have so much sexual experiecne and I have nothing. It's only nautral that a monstrosity like me feels so disgraced.

How can you be confident when chicks can smell you are a virgin? How can you be confident when you are a worthless incel loser? How can you be conifdent when you have nothing to back up your confidence with?

Just a nice dose of lovely suicidefuel :D