Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of the way life is just a routine, I'm tired of this system that has humans living like cattle, working their whole lives towards nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
One life, one chance at this existence. And we spend it working, doing the same shit day in day out.

Where's the excitement? Where's the adventure? You hear read these two words and you think "is this guy an idiot? is he losing it?". It's been so thoroughly programmed into us that respecting the law, working your entire life, living this boring routine within the confines set by society is what is considered grown-up, good, and the rest is just childish or stupid.

And the problem is that in the way things are structured you can't live another kind of life. You need to do the things that we do just to prevent an even worse life, living like a bum or worse.

Life shouldn't be this way. It will always be so unfortunately, and we've grown accustomed to it. But a human could potentially experience so much more, living every day like an adventure, doing new things every day, not wasting time doing chores he doesn't like every day. This is insanity I tell you, this is not a life of a human, this is the life of cattle, and dare I argue not even cattle should live like this.

This is just a simulation, we’re gonna be Kings when the time is right.

It’s a shame that the lives of the most advanced organisms on the planet hinges upon a few lines of code and a couple of pen strokes. We have been enslaved by worthless scraps of paper and shiny rocks. What an injustice

Life isnt worth living unless youre a foid

Life isnt this way. Your suppose to break out of this system and unlock your hidden pineal gland powers so you can manifest your dreams

Some people even argue that having a routine is important for your mental health