Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of the constant reminders.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Whether it's social media, TV, music on the radio, or simply seeing couples in public. Almost everything in our society revolves around sex and relationships. I can't take it anymore. 
I don't even care about escaping inceldom at this point. I just want to be at peace. I wish I could live as a hermit and sever all ties with society. 

Ignorance is bliss.

join a monk monastery in inland China

only way out of this shit

you'll learn kung fu

Why is this an exepriement?

Time for the rope, buddy boyo.

find and get job as a forest ward

agreed, and im sick of the normies spouting their bs platitudes - " sex and relationships isnt everything", no it actually fucking is. Like you mentioned, everything in this world if not revolved around career is revolved around sex and relationships, just read your daily news articles or listen to the radio, theres either some sex talk or some sex advertisement, or even how to "keep your partner happy".

Fucking suicide fuellllllllll

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
agreed, and im sick of the normies spouting their bs platitudes - " sex and relationships isnt everything", no it actually fucking is. Like you mentioned, everything in this world if not revolved around career is revolved around sex and relationships, just read your daily news articles or listen to the radio, theres either some sex talk or some sex advertisement, or even how to "keep your partner happy".

Fucking suicide fuellllllllll

giphy.gif

c36.gif

a4c7a12b8a23e29ddd98a410daaec757-gif.5101

Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg

fukmylyf said:
it wasn't. Looks like the tag changed by itself.

Yeah, the tags for my threads change for some reason too.

Is the experiment to get incels to rope

nausea said:
join a monk monastery in inland China
only way out of this shit
you'll learn kung fu

We need non denominational incel monasteries in America where we can train and strengthen our brotherhood.

When I see couples in public I just look away or close my eyes until they're gone.