Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired of seeing couples on public transport

SnoDown

SnoDown

Tyrantcel
★★
I'm considering not taking the bus anymore from some foids lack of public decency. Every single fucking time I get on there I see couples kissing and it sticks with me for the rest of the day. I usually either try to not look at anyone so it doesn't happen, but I always fuck up when choosing a seat. Why are foids so intent on making everyone near them know they have a boyfriend?

It sucks having to ride the train to school and back everyday.
Yesterday I was on there in the morning tired as hell and I see a tall Chad standing with his qt gf pressed up against him partially asleep hugging him:feelscry:

My guess is they want attention to make others look bad. Why do you think chad is an extrovert :chad::feelsrope:

Same, ban foids from public transport

I don't even remember how it's like using public transport. Haven't used it a single time since I got an access to a car.

Same, ban foids from public transport
I think a better option would be what the Japanese are currently doing with subway trains. Men and women are put in different compartments, that way we don't have to deal with foids and we still get their money.

I agree, Public displays of affection are disgusting and should not happen.

I hate them.

I don't take the bus anymore but the thing I hated the most was couples at the bus stop. They would make out and kiss. Even saw one girl getting fingered under her jacket one time.

Many times I would see the girl sit on the guy's lap and that would just fucking crush me. Knowing she is swaying her hips and ass and digging onto his cock because she wants that big, thick, delicious meatslab in her teeny tiny hairless pussy. It would also always piss me off because 90% of the time they were younger than me. I hated being a single 18yo and seeing two 13yos be intimate with each other. Hated being an ugly 25yo and seeing two 20yos that are obviously newlyweds. Hate being a fucking loser mid 30s and looking over at the 25yo fucks that have their whole life planned and figured out and are happy because they have each other. I'm sure I'll be single, ugly, dateless, friendless, sexless LOSER 40 soon and seeing some 30yo fucks with perfect kids and want to kill myself even more. Knowing every generation and every other person besides me is having sex.

Obviously, you fucks aren't getting any either but that's the whole point of this site duh

Public transport is for commies. Buy a car and you could be like that BMW guy who posts here. Haven't seen him in a while.

Honestly, when people kiss in public like make out and shit it's gross af. Especially when you can hear the lips smacking and shit

Those couples are so tacky, I would never date a foid with such low class and poor manners

I’m tired of seeing couples

Especially chads taller than me. Literal suifuel.

Forget couples, even single young foid students trigger me tf out. Im in between cars now so have to take bus and its a daily dose of brutal "look at what you have missed out on" sui fuel

Public displays of affection are disgusting and should not happen.
I agree.
I don't take the bus anymore but the thing I hated the most was couples at the bus stop. They would make out and kiss. Even saw one girl getting fingered under her jacket one time.

Many times I would see the girl sit on the guy's lap and that would just fucking crush me. Knowing she is swaying her hips and ass and digging onto his cock because she wants that big, thick, delicious meatslab in her teeny tiny hairless pussy. It would also always piss me off because 90% of the time they were younger than me. I hated being a single 18yo and seeing two 13yos be intimate with each other. Hated being an ugly 25yo and seeing two 20yos that are obviously newlyweds. Hate being a fucking loser mid 30s and looking over at the 25yo fucks that have their whole life planned and figured out and are happy because they have each other. I'm sure I'll be single, ugly, dateless, friendless, sexless LOSER 40 soon and seeing some 30yo fucks with perfect kids and want to kill myself even more. Knowing every generation and every other person besides me is having sex.

Obviously, you fucks aren't getting any either but that's the whole point of this site duh
Maybe thERe's something you could do about it mate.

Last edited:
Might just headkick a couple (later, that day when I've added them to friendslist) in UFC 3 if I see them doing this.