Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m tired of school

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Dude imagine having all As and one fucking F because of some stupid fucking AP class I took cuz I was dumb and didn’t look more into it. Fuck I wish I never took this dumb ass fucking class I hate this class so much I’m failing so fucking hard and I need it graduate. I should’ve taken the AP CSP which is Python WHICH IS WAY EASIER THAN FUCKING JAVA AND MY TEACHER IS FUCKING STRICT AND STERN. MY IEP HASNT HELPED MY STUPID ADHD PILLS HASNT HELPED AND IVE NEVER HAD GOOD GRADES ONCE IN THIS SCHOOL. My gpa is like a 2.9/3.0 but because of this stupid class it’ll seem like I’m a retard because I’m going to have to either do summer school or repeat the year OVER THIS ONE CLASS. This isn’t fucking fair all my grades in my other classes have dropped because 3rd term has been a bitch to me.

I’m being forced to go to Uni but I’m almost certain I’ll fail hard the only good thing is how cheap the tuition is for me. My executive function skills are literal dogshit most of you egocentric morons pretending you actually struggled through school haven’t. And tbh I shouldn’t have passed math at all throughout HS I only passed cuz I cheated or my teacher made it so I passed. I legit have the math skills of a 13 year old :feelsrope:. I have no ambition to do anything except LDAR.

Also I meant to put this in lounge not ID

Highschool Incels.is

maybe if ur asian it’s bad
I’ve taken 5 APs in total and I’m bottom 30% in my class. Plus I haven’t gotten honor roll since 6th grade. Not one semester in this school have I gotten honor roll for the last 6 years.
I ENTERED THIS SCHOOL BEFORE THIS FORUM WAS FUCKING CREATED AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN HONOR ROLL. EVEN THE FUCKING 1.5 GPA KIDS GOT HONOR ROLL AT LEAST ONCE MAN

are u still in HS ?

I’ve taken 5 APs in total and I’m bottom 30% in my class. Plus I haven’t gotten honor roll since 6th grade. Not one semester in this school have I gotten honor roll for the last 6 years.
I ENTERED THIS SCHOOL BEFORE THIS FORUM WAS FUCKING CREATED AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN HONOR ROLL. EVEN THE FUCKING 1.5 GPA KIDS GOT HONOR ROLL AT LEAST ONCE MAN
i had like a 1.2 gpa in highschool and i took regular classes

i see..
i am a college drop out
I’ll most likely be one too or be one of those super super seniors in university. I have fucking awful executive function and can’t multitask, I can’t do things on time I turn everything late, etc. Im getting a 504 but even that will probably do Jack shit

Mogs me what was ur sat score
i didn’t know how to take the sat and i didn’t bother trying to figure out how because i thought i was too retarded for it. i could still take it now. if i took it i’d probably get like a 1000. i’ve been doing a lot of math lately

do you mean bachelor score? i got 17.88/20
Bachelor? No SAT is a specific test you take in HS that’s used for universities and all that.
i didn’t know how to take the sat and i didn’t bother trying to figure out how because i thought i was too retarded for it. i could still take it now. if i took it i’d probably get like a 1000. i’ve been doing a lot of math lately
Mogs me because although I did pretty ok on my PSAT the first time I took the SAT it was sub 1000.
I never did this bad on a standardized test main reason was day I took it they told me last minute I wouldn’t get extra time. So they threw me in with the NT fags and I couldn’t do it. I had huge dunning Krueger effect and although expecting a bad score I never expected a sub 1000. I think I got one of the lowest in my school because my school is competitive AND KEEP IN KIND OUR AVERAGE SAT SCORE FELL FOR THE YEAR TOO.

I had to fucking retake it I didn’t study other than some practice tests and somehow I was expecting to get a 1200+ but I got a shitty 1170. Whatever it doesn’t even matter atp :fuk: I’m like sub 80 iq retarded

Bachelor? No SAT is a specific test you take in HS that’s used for universities and all that.
we only did that test then i went to study medicine

we only did that test then i went to study medicine
Ah I c. Also being a college dropout for medicine is common so it’s not even something bad

I DONT EVEN WANNA DO A CS MAJOR I WANNA DO A HISTORY OR ANTHROPOLOGY MAJOR BUT THERES NO FUCKING GOOD JOBS FOR A USELESS DEGREE IN HISTORY. NONE THERES FUCKING 0 THE ONE THING IM FUCKING GOOD AT IS USELESS FOR THE WORKFORCE FUCK SOYCIETY

Ah I c. Also being a college dropout for medicine is common so it’s not even something bad
i was supposed to do 8 years of study then probably go to germany. but i fucked up because i was just an outsider among the people who studied with me.
now i got a job and probably try to buy a truck and get into food selling industry. but i will need to take my job seriously and start working fr.
i only do 2 to 3 hours a day of loading semoule bags and get enough money to eat and pay my internet connection. i get almost 15 to 20 dinars for an hour and therefor 35 to 60 dinars a day. aatleast i am not grinding in some uni

i was supposed to do 8 years of study then probably go to germany. but i fucked up because i was just an outsider among the people who studied with me.
now i got a job and probably try to buy a truck and get into food selling industry. but i will need to take my job seriously and start working fr.
i only do 2 to 3 hours a day of loading semoule bags and get enough money to eat and pay my internet connection. i get almost 15 to 20 dinars for an hour and therefor 35 to 60 dinars a day. aatleast i am not grinding in some uni
Ah I c.

Do the class in summer, or replace it with the Python one. Only way to save yourself. :feelsjuice:

Do the class in summer, or replace it with the Python one. Only way to save yourself. :feelsjuice:
I can’t replace it too late but I do not wanna do it in summer fuckkk ImmA try my best to pass but it’s the world against truecels

You were able to get A's in your other classes so its not a case of being dumb. CS is hard so don't be too hard to on yourself.

Dude imagine having all As and one fucking F because of some stupid fucking AP class I took cuz I was dumb and didn’t look more into it. Fuck I wish I never took this dumb ass fucking class I hate this class so much I’m failing so fucking hard and I need it graduate. I should’ve taken the AP CSP which is Python WHICH IS WAY EASIER THAN FUCKING JAVA AND MY TEACHER IS FUCKING STRICT AND STERN. MY IEP HASNT HELPED MY STUPID ADHD PILLS HASNT HELPED AND IVE NEVER HAD GOOD GRADES ONCE IN THIS SCHOOL. My gpa is like a 2.9/3.0 but because of this stupid class it’ll seem like I’m a retard because I’m going to have to either do summer school or repeat the year OVER THIS ONE CLASS. This isn’t fucking fair all my grades in my other classes have dropped because 3rd term has been a bitch to me.

I’m being forced to go to Uni but I’m almost certain I’ll fail hard the only good thing is how cheap the tuition is for me. My executive function skills are literal dogshit most of you egocentric morons pretending you actually struggled through school haven’t. And tbh I shouldn’t have passed math at all throughout HS I only passed cuz I cheated or my teacher made it so I passed. I legit have the math skills of a 13 year old :feelsrope:. I have no ambition to do anything except LDAR.
Focus on crime

school is for the motivated and slavebrained

just drop out, school is chad only

I wish I could go back

there are people that fail all their highschool classes. i think ur fine

there are people that fail all their highschool classes. i think ur fine
Yes I know some guys like that but the thing is they at least have gfs. They tend to have good relations with foids whilst I get nothing

Yes I know some guys like that but the thing is they at least have gfs. They tend to have good relations with foids whilst I get nothing
nah i failed highschool and had to repeat a grade. i've never had a girlfriend or any friends

nah i failed highschool and had to repeat a grade. i've never had a girlfriend or any friends
Damn F sorry about that. You seem pretty articulate despite this. We’re you diagnosed with any learning disabilities after HS?

oh ok

after school it gets much worse

but since ur a schoolcel there is 95% chance ull be ok in the future

Damn F sorry about that. You seem pretty articulate despite this. We’re you diagnosed with any learning disabilities after HS?
I didn't do any of the work and I didn't show up to class. i stayed in my room playing video games most days. no I don't have any learning disabilities.

I didn't do any of the work and I didn't show up to class. i stayed in my room playing video games most days. no I don't have any learning disabilities.
Ah