Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im tired of my sister

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
im tired of my sister and her chad bf tbh, he spends the day in my fucking house and i dont feel free when he is around the house, my mom tolerates him because halo effect and my dad is a beta cuck with other males so he cant do a shit

i wanna die

at least i have incels.is so im not alone

try to break them up?

I understand your situation too well.

It's the nature of things.

You will have to hear Chad pumping your sister full of his DNA while you pump a sock or tissue full of your weak, worthless DNA. Your future is to rot and waste your youth posting online, using anime as avatars as an adult. You don't have the wherewithall to change your situation because you aren't hungry enough to approach a woman. You will always be a high-inhibition bulliable socially awkward guy.

Don't be too mad at yourself. It was written.

Did this post make you mad?

Mad enough to be an HERO?

Mad enough to do what needs to be DONE?

Your sister eats from the same forks and spoons you use after she blows her bf. Are you ready to make hER pay?

Teach hER a lesson

sisters are cunts.

This reminds me of what ER wrote about him hearing his sister being plowed by her chad BF. May whatever deity's you believe in have mercy on your soul torujo. Also your dad is a massive cuck for letting his daughter be plowed in his own house LUL.

FACEandLMS said:

You will have to hear Chad pumping your sister full of his DNA while you pump a sock or tissue full of your weak, worthless DNA. Your future is to rot and waste your youth posting online, using anime as avatars as an adult. You don't have the wherewithall to change your situation because you aren't hungry enough to approach a woman. You will always be a high-inhibition bulliable socially awkward guy.

Your sister eats from the same forks and spoons you use after she blows her bf. Are you ready to make hER pay?

Sounds like a lookism post.

FACEandLMS said:

LitERally lol'd from this.

Lovin the ER references here.

FACEandLMS said:

Loving the ER reference.

FACEandLMS said:

This is gold.

Does she know the existence of incels? Tell her that you are a big memba here and that u want to rape her

Virginp0wers said:
This reminds me of what ER wrote about him hearing his sister being plowed by her chad BF.  May whatever deity's you believe in have mercy on your soul torujo. Also your dad is a massive cuck for letting his daughter be plowed in his own house LUL.

Does she smell good?