Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im tired of my life

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Don't read if you don't want to

When i was kid I used to come back home from school very happily because i had a lot of things to do first i would do is watch tv and then play games on my dad's phone and i was very happy as i progressed further i started having feelings about girls i never told them i now realize how dumbfuck i was then started balding at the age of 16 my forehead started getting bigger i started thinking too much when my highschool was over i went to college away from my parents i didn't liked anything there no girl ever tried to initiate conversation with me i tried approaching some but suddenly realized i would rather hang myself than getting humiliated in front of everyone every girl i loved got a boyfriend at the end of college i tried to hang myself 2 times but quickly removed the rope my hopes were still alive.im not good at anything i know I'm a genetic failure and im too low iq with social anxiety if i don't try harder and study well I'm going to end up in a wageslave job i wish i was a subhuman with high iq or atleast rich parents but what i got is nothing all my life i studied hard to make my parents proud at last they blamed me for my low iq i don't see any future i don't have friends everyone use Me for their own well I'm too much scared to even say it to their faces they just use me for assignments and shit and even mock me in groups when i standup against someone i don't talk much but when i do they mock me for that i can't even handle a normal conversation i don't see a life i should stop coping and decide what i have to do i don't have any idea why I'm telling all this to some strangers online i told my brother i want to switch my field of study but he refused i don't see anything good approaching me I'm just tired i will fail and everybody will mock me for my low iq i m just tired of everything if i want to do it i will do it and i will fix my will i know nothing gonna change

Last edited:
balding at 16 is ridiculously brutal, god can be so cruel :feelsbadman:

read every word gray

brutal shit, hope things get better for u

Read all of it.

Relatable post. Balding at a young age is a death sentence.

My age is 18 but people think I'm 25 or 26
Kids call me uncle
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

aren’t we all?

When i was kid I used to come back home from school very happily because i had a lot of things to do first i would do is watch tv and then play games on my dad's phone and i was very happy as i progressed further i started having feelings about girls i never told them i now realize how dumbfuck i was then started balding at the age of 16 my forehead started getting bigger i started thinking too much when my highschool was over i went to college away from my parents i didn't liked anything there no girl ever tried to initiate conversation with me i tried approaching some but suddenly realized i would rather hang myself than getting humiliated in front of everyone every girl i loved got a boyfriend at the end of college i tried to hang myself 2 times but quickly removed the rope my hopes were still alive.im not good at anything i know I'm a genetic failure and im too low iq with social anxiety if i don't try harder and study well I'm going to end up in a wageslave job i wish i was a subhuman with high iq or atleast rich parents but what i got is nothing all my life i studied hard to make my parents proud at last they blamed me for my low iq i don't see any future i don't have friends everyone use Me for their own well I'm too much scared to even say it to their faces they just use me for assignments and shit and even mock me in groups when i standup against someone i don't talk much but when i do they mock me for that i can't even handle a normal conversation i don't see a life i should stop coping and decide what i have to do i don't have any idea why I'm telling all this to some strangers online i told my brother i want to switch my field of study but he refused i don't see anything good approaching me I'm just tired i will fail and everybody will mock me for my low iq i m just tired of everything if i want to do it i will do it and i will fix my will i know nothing gonna change
U and I have same problem except that you don't have any chronic disease and I suffering from chronic disease called diabetes

U and I have same problem except that you don't have any chronic disease and I suffering from chronic disease called diabo diabetes
one of my family member have diabetes i know how hard is it

I know that feel, I am legitimately retarded also, even made a thread about it.

Use paragraphs, boy

Use paragraphs, boy

When i was kid I used to come back home from school very happily because i had a lot of things to do first i would do is watch tv and then play games on my dad's phone and i was very happy as i progressed further i started having feelings about girls i never told them i now realize how dumbfuck i was then started balding at the age of 16 my forehead started getting bigger i started thinking too much when my highschool was over i went to college away from my parents i didn't liked anything there no girl ever tried to initiate conversation with me i tried approaching some but suddenly realized i would rather hang myself than getting humiliated in front of everyone.

every girl i loved got a boyfriend at the end of college i tried to hang myself 2 times but quickly removed the rope my hopes were still alive.im not good at anything i know I'm a genetic failure and im too low iq with social anxiety if i don't try harder and study well I'm going to end up in a wageslave job i wish i was a subhuman with high iq or atleast rich parents but what i got is nothing all my life i studied hard to make my parents proud at last they blamed me for my low iq i don't see any future i don't have friends.

everyone use Me for their own well I'm too much scared to even say it to their faces they just use me for assignments and shit and even mock me in groups when i standup against someone i don't talk much but when i do they mock me for that i can't even handle a normal conversation i don't see a life i should stop coping and decide what i have to do i don't have any idea.

why I'm telling all this to some strangers online i told my brother i want to switch my field of study but he refused i don't see anything good approaching me I'm just tired i will fail and everybody will mock me for my low iq i m just tired of everything if i want to do it i will do it and i will fix my will i know nothing gonna change

What isochronic tones do you use to study? I remember you mentioned using them in a different thread.

What isochronic tones do you use to study? I remember you mentioned using them in a different thread.
I don't listen to music while studying my mind can't comprehend multitasking

I have not had a friend call me on the phone to hangout, or even check on me in years.

Why young men are going ER