Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired of my acne bros

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I have this shit from the past decade now and I cant seem to get rid of it. I've used a bunch of pills and skin creams to get rid of it but it just doesn't go away
shit I've used that didn't work :
Images1587579432 neutrogena 1587579419Maxresdefault11754574514 5f3ff72227 bImages 1 I used two clindamycin capsules too:feelsrope:

Last edited:
@Animecel2D thoughts?

Get an accutane prescription from a dermatologist. Antibiotic creams don’t do shit.

Get an accutane prescription from a dermatologist. Antibiotic creams don’t do shit.
I refuse to go to a jewmatologist and I can easily get my hands on accutane without any of that prescription kikery

It doesn’t matter how you get it just take the orange pill everyday for a few months whenever your acne gets bad.
I took it for about a year and haven’t had any acne problems since.

Use retin a or low dose accutane

It doesn’t matter how you get it just take the orange pill everyday for a few months whenever your acne gets bad.
I took it for about a year and haven’t had any acne problems since.
ok i will buy some accutane when i get back home

Drink water and stay away from sugar

Consume more vitamin c, it heals skin.
That's why I recommend lemonmaxxing.

@Animecel2D thoughts?
As others have said anything else but accutane is cope. When I had bad acne as a teen my dumb fuck of a mother started giving me a different type of shit to put on my face every week, fucking tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and lemon face masks, dozens of different acne creams that made it flare up even worse

All that crap did was make my face start peeling red flakes :lul:

redpill advice kikery bullshit doesnt work GrAy
It does work. Don’t consume any sugar at all, cut it out completely. Wash your face regularly. Drink lots of water.

Acne medicine is useless unless you have cystic acne.

Your skin is your diet.

Last edited:
I ONLY EAT SPICY MASALA CHICKEN TIKKA AND BEEF SHAWARMA WITH 69 DIFFERENT TYPES OF MASALAS :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
It’s the sodium and sugar intake that’s wrecking your face and causing the acne.