Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of living.

UsernameLV

UsernameLV

Greycel
C'mon.... I know that I'm short and ugly and there's a reason why I'm 25 years old KHHV, but today I just wanted to chat with someone, so decided that I should open Omegle and videochat with some random strangers....
Yeah ofc...That was the worst possible idea....
Being mocked for my big forehead, for being ugly.... I fkn hate it, I just wanted to talk about some random shit, but NO they have to humiliate me for my looks.
I think only way is to hate society, because they hate me. Hate for who I am.... I've never done anything inappropriate, mostly I just don't care about others, but NO they have to humiliate me for some reason... How can I not hate them?

You still have your friends on incels.is to talk to :feelsautistic:

I've not used this site very often, but I have to change it.
What did you want to talk about on Omegle and videchat? Those websites are full of 60 iq zoomers so I doubt you could have a meaningful conversation with them.

It's really quite understandable, considering the state of pure discrimination against you simply for being a physically unattractive manlet in the modern world; not only that, but being gaslighted about it at all while quite obviously being mistreated and negatively projected on due to the horn effect, while the foids who claim to be oppressed benefit the most from foid privilege, hypergamy, and widespread acceptance of moral degeneracy... :feelswhat:

I don't recommend Omegle, for the reasons that you say; desperate normies are pathetically hoping to find a potential foid interested in them, Chads are simply looking to display their societal superiority, and foids are looking for those same Chads and some quick validation from the normies. :feelsclown:

What did you want to talk about on Omegle and videchat? Those websites are full of 60 iq zoomers so I doubt you could have a meaningful conversation with them.
just anything.... Today I'm just rotting in my dorm room, while most of other students are together with their families or bf's/gf's

It's really quite understandable, considering the state of pure discrimination against you simply for being a physically unattractive manlet in the modern world; not only that, but being gaslighted about it at all while quite obviously being mistreated and negatively projected on due to the horn effect, while the foids who claim to be oppressed benefit the most from foid privilege, hypergamy, and widespread acceptance of moral degeneracy... :feelswhat:

I don't recommend Omegle, for the reasons that you say; desperate normies are pathetically hoping to find a potential foid interested in them, Chads are simply looking to display their societal superiority, and foids are looking for those same Chads and some quick validation from the normies. :feelsclown:
yeah, shaming ugly and short men is only acceptable kind of body shaming

just anything.... Today I'm just rotting in my dorm room, while most of other students are together with their families or bf's/gf's
What are you studying?

Cope till you rope

Its not over yet. Get some money, property, build a nest. You might get a nice Becky and be a happy chappy. You're young.

Even if not, with money you can get enough pussy to keep going a while longer.

damn, for what price? being mocked and humiliated?
You're right. The price is high. If it is too high, for what you got in the end, you will see after you got everything you can get.

I am not judging. But statistically a LOT of you fuckers will finally ascent. And most will be surprised that it happened to them. Rope yourself when you're older.

You're right. The price is high. If it is too high, for what you got in the end, you will see after you got everything you can get.

I am not judging. But statistically a LOT of you fuckers will finally ascent. And most will be surprised that it happened to them. Rope yourself when you're older.
Yeah, I can't rope myself because I have to help my father. But man.... I don't have statistics, but I'm sure I'm not in good situation being 25 KHHV

Whats with greycels and wanting to kill themselves

Whats with greycels and wanting to kill themselves
The pressure of feeling down that much that you are tired of life, you try to find solutions on the web. Like finding friends, who relate... I assume a lot of newbies come for the fun, other come for not roping themselves yet.

Come for feeling down, stay for being called a gay nigger faggot! :D

The pressure of feeling down that much that you are tired of life, you try to find solutions on the web. Like finding friends, who relate... I assume a lot of newbies come for the fun, other come for not roping themselves yet.

Come for feeling down, stay for being called a gay nigger faggot! :D
You're a gay nigger faggot

C'mon.... I know that I'm short and ugly and there's a reason why I'm 25 years old KHHV, but today I just wanted to chat with someone, so decided that I should open Omegle and videochat with some random strangers....
Yeah ofc...That was the worst possible idea....
Being mocked for my big forehead, for being ugly.... I fkn hate it, I just wanted to talk about some random shit, but NO they have to humiliate me for my looks.
I think only way is to hate society, because they hate me. Hate for who I am.... I've never done anything inappropriate, mostly I just don't care about others, but NO they have to humiliate me for some reason... How can I not hate them?
Been there too bro and IRL, those are the vocal ones just imagine what people are thinking but don't say out loud.

Been there too bro and IRL, those are the vocal ones just imagine what people are thinking but don't say out loud.
Yess, I'm guess, I'm masochist.... I tried to find someone normal there. Found one person... Most of other people just laughed about me, humiliated me or at best said that I look like a school shooter..... fkn SCHOOL SHOOTER!!! That just already shows that school shooters are ones who get humiliated the most

Yess, I'm guess, I'm masochist.... I tried to find someone normal there. Found one person... Most of other people just laughed about me, humiliated me or at best said that I look like a school shooter..... fkn SCHOOL SHOOTER!!! That just already shows that school shooters are ones who get humiliated the most
Yeah that's one of the downsides of the ER uprising, ugly guys are being lumped in with them by default. Ugly guys are routinely shit on and mocked just for existing and trying to better ourselves.

Yeah that's one of the downsides of the ER uprising, ugly guys are being lumped in with them by default. Ugly guys are routinely shit on and mocked just for existing and trying to better ourselves.
100%