Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of living with my religious family

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've got a family of religious fanatics from the Coptic Orthodox Church, they're some of the most crazy delusional Christians that exit. I gotta play along with their rituals because I live at home rent free. I've gotta suffer through church every Sunday, now they're telling me to go to confession, what do I even tell the priest? This is something white people don't have to deal with because only ethnics are low iq enough to take religion this seriously, I really hate that I was born a sand nigger.

If it’s any consolation, I’m gonna be in the same shitty situation as you

Take the risk and leave them

I've had white catholic friends who also have to do that bullshit

I made only one confession when I made the First Communion in the Catholic Church in 2003.

Any idea what I should tell the priest?
Tell him you find JBs hot and want to marry one because older women are too used-up for marriage. Test how cucked your church is.

Tell him youre an incel

My religious parents ruined what little social opportunities I had, and sucked ouy any rewards I would've gotten out of life. I hope you can get out soon.

Now, now, there's no shame in being born a sand nigger. If you use that advantage well, you can really have fun during Oktoberfest in Germany. Or anytime of year if it's Sweden.

I've got a family of religious fanatics from the Coptic Orthodox Church, they're some of the most crazy delusional Christians that exit. I gotta play along with their rituals because I live at home rent free. I've gotta suffer through church every Sunday, now they're telling me to go to confession, what do I even tell the priest? This is something white people don't have to deal with because only ethnics are low iq enough to take religion this seriously, I really hate that I was born a sand nigger.

Rituals are nowhere to be found in the Bible except by the jews in the Old Testament when they had feast days like the Passover, etc.

Jesus never really was legalistic when it came to understanding and discovering God.

Religiosity doesn't save you it's relationship with God that does.

Oh and if you really wanna confess? Confess PUBLICLY in front of your church so it makes you accountable.

---
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16)

Oh my non existant god. Your suffering is real. Both my parents are atheists.

There are no advantages to being a sand nigger.
According to that stormfront fag we ethnics are slayers in Germany and Sweden. I live in Germany and can confirm that unfortunately it is not the case :(

Fucked up man.
I'd flip shit if i were forced to go pray at the mosque everyday.
Confession lol
Me confessing:
"father forgive me for i have sinned, i masturbated everyday and participated in womanhate forums and lied to my dad about why i ignored his call that one day and insulted someone on jewtube"

Be an alpha chad to your parents.

If the priest molests you does it count as ascending?

Say you are satanist

There is no god but Allah

According to that stormfront fag we ethnics are slayers in Germany and Sweden. I live in Germany and can confirm that unfortunately it is not the case :(
Where do people get this idea? Why would any female be attracted to short, hairy, big nosed men with carpet textured hair?

Where do people get this idea?
This nonsense comes from ugly Insecure white men who have no chance with women of their own race and who blame us ethnics for that instead of realizing that the problem is their ugliness

Why would any female be attracted to short, hairy, big nosed men with carpet textured hair?
The only chance for an ethnic with such characteristics to touch a white women would be through rape

I’m in the same situation as well, I’ll thankfully be moving out around this time next year if I don’t rope before then.