Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm tired of fakecels

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
fakecels like the spic of catfishman23, he fucked 23 in the past

fakecels are just like women tbh. they're """FA""" because they haven't had sex in a whole year. poor fucking them

cyborgglory said:
fakecels are just like women tbh. they're """FA""" because they haven't had sex in a whole year. poor fucking them

Women are FA if they haven't had sex in a month.

Fakecels should be automatically IP banned.

catfishman is based tbt, his videos are hilarious.

I think incels are godtier but as long as you're truly blackpilled you should be allowed to post. For example, in the case of Zyros, yes he's not a virgin and mogs 99% of people here but he is truly mental and 'cel' by all but definition.

I had sex and I'm still incel, her name was bot, she is manifactured in China and looks like this:  

sexbots-matt-mcmullen-ss07.jpg

kek, never had sex with a real girl or bot, even Stacy bots think im ugly and malfunction at my sight

iiiTeMpeR said:
I had sex and I'm still incel, her name was bot, she is manifactured in China and looks like this:  

sexbots-matt-mcmullen-ss07.jpg

Faceless inanimate objects in the shape of females receive more validation than living incels

@Catfishman23 Time to prove that you're ugly. Post a photo of your face. You can censor the eyes for anonymity.