Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm tired of being told to "put in the work" to attract women

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
A lot of normalcattle like to say, "Just self improve", or "you need to put in the work" to attract women. What they don't take into account is that there is no fucking gym for your height (5'5"). I'm tired of hearing that. It's like telling a cripple to just put in the work in order to walk again without any hesitation or thoughts that their suggestion won't work. I go to the gym, am fit with a toned figure and it does jack shit. I wear more form fitting shirts to show off my figure yet I still get that nasty pissed off bitch attitude from the majority of girls (the ones who don't usually try to use me for things, want to fuck me over or want to reduce me to a joke). I wish we could prune these people out of existence. Anyways, thanks for reading my blog.

Yes...I realized that holes were superficial in 2014.

Meanwhile foids sit on their ass and grow even more entitled:feelsree:

This advice puts women on a pedestal. In their minds foids are perfect and above all men by default and you must earn the right to be with them. Foids can be lazy, boring, whatever, but you as a man are still not worthy of their attention and must mog these foids to oblivion with your personality, hobbies, and social skills :feelskek::feelskek:

True. Why should we work for creatures that don't put in 1/1000 of the work themselves?

must mog these foids to oblivion with your ... social skills
Whenever I'm assigned to do a project with a girl I feel like I'm in a loose loose situation. They always expect the man to carry the conversation but don't want to hear me talk because I'm not attractive to them and if I don't say anything then I'm a weirdo creep. I really cant win.

This “advice” is an empty platitude of course. Not only does it admit your genes/looks are shit, it also puts foids on a pedestal as some kind of divine higher power that you need to constantly self improve to even get a crumb of their attention. Basically unless you are obese/fat, the whole self improvement shit is just diminishing returns.

A lot of normalcattle like to say, "Just self improve", or "you need to put in the work" to attract women. What they don't take into account is that there is no fucking gym for your height (5'5"). I'm tired of hearing that. It's like telling a cripple to just put in the work in order to walk again without any hesitation or thoughts that their suggestion won't work. I go to the gym, am fit with a toned figure and it does jack shit. I wear more form fitting shirts to show off my figure yet I still get that nasty pissed off bitch attitude from the majority of girls (the ones who don't usually try to use me for things, want to fuck me over or want to reduce me to a joke). I wish we could prune these people out of existence. Anyways, thanks for reading my blog.
yes bro, its very infuriating when you have to better yourself to attain something that is a norm.

That could be a legit advice but for NT's who are above 5 in looks.

Whenever I'm assigned to do a project with a girl I feel like I'm in a loose loose situation. They always expect the man to carry the conversation but don't want to hear me talk because I'm not attractive to them and if I don't say anything then I'm a weirdo creep. I really cant win.
I remember my high school days getting partnered with a foid and she would look all depressed and not say a word to me first cuz I wasn’t loud and extroverted like everyone else. Foids would be incel without their looks.

Your wasting your time if you listen to these:bluepill:advices

my oneitis who brutally rejected me and blackpilled me to the end of earth put in the work by not stuffing her face with too many calories and by dying her hair, while im expected to be tall, make good money, be smooth as fuck( which only comes from women reciprocating) and what ever the fuck else men are suppose to be, jfl, i cant take it anymore, ive tried so much, got no results, people tell me why did you stop, wow bro let me just keep dying inside little by little and get nothing, just fucking kill me, meanwhile my ex-oneitis ( only ex ill ever have) has her life set because she's dating some chad pilot, just because shes pretty and doesnt eat a lot and dyes her hair a better color, OVER/

no improvement for your autism.

This advice puts women on a pedestal. In their minds foids are perfect and above all men by default and you must earn the right to be with them. Foids can be lazy, boring, whatever, but you as a man are still not worthy of their attention and must mog these foids to oblivion with your personality, hobbies, and social skills :feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, even if an absolute Gigachad is with a landwhale NEET who abuses him society will still call him lucky.

Pussy inflation is real. :society::blackpill:

I wouldn't mind doing all this self-improvement crap if it led to a good return on my investment - I'm not doing all that shit for a fat bitch who hates me

I agree. I used to box (I quit not long time ago) but it didn't attract any girls. They'll be on your dick only if you're some famous champion like Mike Tyson since these bitches are attracted to clout, but not the person.

LITERALLY GROW
eg year on year becky is getting fatter and fatter and is getting the same level man